Issues with mayonnaise | The Popjustice Forum

Issues with mayonnaise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ADolla, May 6, 2009.

1. So, I classify myself as a fan of mayonnaise. I do enjoy it. I like cold mayonnaise with hot hot hot crispy chips (fries), but does it really taste of anything? It must do, because I like the taste, but what is it?

What is the point of it?

I hate the smell of particularly eggy mayonnaise. I hate the smell/taste of egg, it turns my stomach.

I love mixing my mayonnaise with ketchup and American mustard. Yummy.

Sorry. Continue.

2. I hate mayonnaise unless it is used in tuna.

Otherwise Salad Cream all the way!

3. I HATE IT. And I hate when Tuna Mayo sandwiches are advertised as just "Tuna Sandwiches". NO! It makes for a nasty suprise.

4. I don't like it.

Give me ketchup anyday instead

5. Mayonnaise is one of the world's greatest treasures. i get through jars of the stuff. It's something like 70% fat, isn't it? I guess that's part of the appeal.

6. Urgh I hate Mayo & Salad Cream. The thought of people eating it makes me gag. URGH x 1 million.

7. I love mayonnaise. My sister hates it though. She also hates salad cream. Anything like that turns her stomach.

8. I have salad cream with practically everything!

9. I love Mayo. It adds a delish softness to what would be rather bland food. Of course too much is disgusting, and then just feels like you're eating fat, which you are regardless. A mix of mayo and mustard can be good even though I hate mustard by itself.

10. I always have light mayo, I think it's much nicer anyway.

11. Oh no, I hate light in anything!!

12. I fucking LOVE mayo. Especially light mayo, tastes the same and has less calories.

13. Me too although I am susceptible to Miracle Whip since it has this sweet flavor to it also. But yeah I never do diet or light anything usually. Its no fun.

14. Mix tuna, mayo and chopped cucumber, put it in the fridge for half an hour then slap it between two slices of wholemeal bread. Lovely.

15. I do love to slap a bit of mayo between my baps.

*Fnarrrr*

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

*fnarr fnarr*

OH MY GOD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CALL IT "MAYO".

Grr.

Reminds me of bellends in McDonalds.

17. Just the thought of mayonnaise is making me want to vomit right now. I never eat the stuff, not in sandwiches, not on chips, I won't eat anything with it in because it just turns my stomach.

I HATE how small a variety of mayo-free sandwiches are available in shops.

18. Garlic mayonnaise.

That is all.

stuaw likes this.
  19. A nice aioli is wonderful. I honestly don't understand people's issue with mayo. It really makes a sandwich pleasant.

How do you have a tuna sandwich without mayo? Isn't that the most dry thing you can imagine?

What's salad cream?

I hate Miracle Whip.

20. My issue with it is that I don't like it. If you can't make a nice sandwich without having to dollop mayonnaise in it then you're doing something wrong. I don't eat any fish or seafood so tuna sandwiches mean nothing to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.