Italics Glitch | The Popjustice Forum

Italics Glitch

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by EnsnareTheSenses, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Hello! Just a wee thing here - I've never seen anybody else complain about this, which makes me feel like it could just be a problem for myself.

Ever since the overhaul with the text features, I've been having a minor issue with using italics. It's a bit difficult to explain, but essentially, whenever I've used italics in a sentence, then hit backspace anywhere later in the message, my cursor will snap back to the italicised word and will start deleting that instead.

It's fine whenever I go back and italicise a word that I've already typed - the problem occurs when I use the function as and when I type the word(s) in the first place.

---------------------------------------

Sorry, I think I've done a horrendous job of describing this - I can clarify any queries! It's absolutely not a major problem by any means, but just a minor irritation.

Thanks!

2. Just tried this and it seems to be happening to me too Snay!

3. 3Xs

3Xs

Just switch your quick reply to source mode and you shouldn't have this issue.

Honestly though I don't know how anyone works in the other mode (put aside needing to do the occasional chart).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.