It's Britney Bitch! The Britney Spears Discography Rate - Eliminations are tik tik'ing away | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

It's Britney Bitch! The Britney Spears Discography Rate - Eliminations are tik tik'ing away

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Holly Something, May 24, 2021.

?

You're introducing someone to Britney for the first time. Which album do you play for them?

1. ...Baby One More Time

2.5%
  2. Oops!... I Did It Again

5.6%
  3. Britney

12.5%
  4. In The Zone

36.3%
  5. Blackout

33.8%
  6. Circus

3.1%
  7. Femme Fatale

3.1%
  8. Britney Jean

0.6%
  9. Glory

2.5%
  1. You can think that, hopefully not seriously, but no rate is ever going set up rules on how scores need to be aligned.

You should low-key thank voters like me, who are bound to shake the scores up a little, because we make the results possibly more unpredictable or would you rather sleepwalk through the results because you already know how the songs should be ranked? xx

2. Me Against The Music is the reason I initially didn’t listen to In The Zone and lowkey gave up on Britney at the time.

3. It's not the best song on the album but like where else would you put a song by Britney Spears and Madonna?

GimmeWork and Holly Something like this.
  4. Well first off I would give a better song to those two are deserving of much better material.

5. I mean, if you're going to have Britney do a song with Madonna, it's going to be the lead single and the first track.

GimmeWork, Holly Something and joeee like this.
  6. Very true, considering its lukewarm commercial output. So you can't even really say the GP wanted it.

Holly Something likes this.
  7. I'm just being silly! I actually totally agree with you. I think everyone should rank as honest as possible to their opinions and not game the system.

Holly Something and DJHazey like this.
  8. Me Against The Music was the perfect lead single for In The Zone and is a 10/10 banger.
    Yes, this is in big text because I am shouting.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  9. Me Against the Music is one of her weaker lead singles but at least it gave us this iconique moment from the video (CC: The Madonna Rate)

[​IMG]

10. Me Against The Music would have been my lowest score on In The Zone if not for the R Kelly connection on Outrageous
    [​IMG]

11. Me Against The Music is flaw-free, and one of her best songs ever.

12. We love a strong but wrong opinion.

13. Having a moment with Criminal. So many addictive melodies.

14. This was melast night after a couple of drinks. I may need to revise my Femme scores a bit x

Ugh this is so hard.

15. Okay so Britney will be getting a better average than I thought because Anticipating, Cinderella, Let Me Be, and Bombastic Love made some solid arguments.

16. Bombastic Love is pretty underrated, to be honest. But every time I listen to it I expect it to lead into Overprotected. I’ve watched the music video one too many times, I guess dd

17. We love a subliminal message don't we girls?

18. It's almost certain to be extended don't worry.

19. And In the Zone also made some solid arguments, so Britney and In the Zone done and dusted (6.85 and 7.92 respectively)

Holly Something likes this.
  20. My brain does this with I Love Rock N Roll and Cinderella. Despite playing always having music on shuffle, there's always a moment after I Love Rock N Roll where I expect the Cinderella intro. Clearly listened to the album too many times in order when I was younger.

Jawshxx and Holly Something like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.