It's Gonna Be a Hot Rate : Monrose Discography Rate (Winner revealed!) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

It's Gonna Be a Hot Rate : Monrose Discography Rate (Winner revealed!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Vixen, May 23, 2016.

1. Everytime 'What You Don't Know' falls even deeper, I die a little more inside everytime.

I've got 17 voters (myself included, so let's say 16). Hopefully we can reach the 20 voters mark before the deadline. I'm definitely looking forward to the remaining stans' scoresheets because some of their best songs are in need of a few 10s.

Otherwise guys, not long before the reveal! So excited.

Totto likes this.
  2. Time to make a baby with this millionaire.

Just sent my votes.

Vixen likes this.
  3. Just got them and added them to the sheet. Thank you again Totto! (And Zdarlight, as well!)

Now let me go after the few last ones : @Mr.Arroz @Rob @Conan @Remorque (I know it's coming, babe, but just in case xoxo), also @WhenTheSunGoesDown (sorry I don't even remember if you were still considering it or not?)

Totto likes this.
  4. Rob

Rob

Finally submitted my votes, what a joy it was reliving Strictly Physical, such a shame they weren't pushed internationally. Don't Look Back and Off the Rails are also great tracks, weren't they meant to go international with I Am featuring these tracks?

Vixen likes this.
  5. I'm sorry, I'm not going to make it in time!

6. I am kind of nervous. This rate can go two totally opposite directions with the winning song. An outrageously high but well deserved average for the winning song. Or the only deserving winner, will not win making this the most tragic I ever participated in. Fearing for the latter more and more.

Vixen likes this.
  7. I will try my best to submit tomorrow. It would be a shame to miss out on this.

Vixen likes this.
  8. @Conan yes please, I would very much like to start the results tomorrow so fingers crossed.
    Same for you @Mr.Arroz

No they were rumoured to be albumtracks for the album, although there was never a proper confirmation from the girls (as like "Oh we recorded that one track, called "Off the Rails", that didn't make the album ... " or something).

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Ayyyyyyyyyy kinda booked tonight! Can I try to finish before 12pm EST tomorrow? I think that's 6pm in France...

Vixen likes this.
  10. Yup, no issue for me.
    Same goes for you @Conan

Please, though, both of you, don't forget!
    xoxo

11. I'm excited to see the results unfold. I can see my 11 winning, but I'm not sure if I want it to.

12. I feel like, with Monrose, it's truly obvious what should win the rate and I couldn't see it any other way. You can think of The Saturdays for example where, really, guessing the #1 spot was genuinely tough. It's really not the case with Monrose, although who knows what truly is going to take the top spot.

The great thing about that however is that... the rest is pretty much a blur, isn't it? The singles are a bit scattered everywhere. I really didn't know which albumtracks would come on top. Etc. I feel like the results are very interesting.

13. So when we're kicking off ?

14. Oh no, I misread that and thought we had until midnight! Will it be too late if I do this in ca 2 hours?

15. I was soooooo tempted to go with a less obvious 11, but if it somehow resulted in an upset I'd be kicking myself forever.

16. Then I'm almost 100% sure where it went.

17. Don't spoil it, mmmkay?

(Maybe I already did...)

DJHazey likes this.
  18. I know your rules all too well by now.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  19. Nope, it won't! Get into it!

Same for @Mr.Arroz

20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I will try, but I apologize if I'm not done soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.