It's Gonna Be a Hot Rate : Monrose Discography Rate (Winner revealed!)

plastisFANTASTIC, on the other hand, reminisces about good (or are they?) old days : "eh, the past three tracks take me back to that brief dark period in uk pop when brits were pretending to do american r&b back in 2002/3 and failing miserably at it".

@plasticFANTASTIC is my new fave. Why does this sound so much like something I would say?

She/her
Here's your actual #54 as well...

54. Your Love Is Right Over Me

141863YourLoveIsRightOverMe.png

Score: 5,174.

Highest Score: 10 x 1 ( @TrainJumper )
Lowest Score: 0 x 1 ( @Sprockrooster )

Ya'll are fucking tasteless. This nice little ballad didn't deserve to go that early. How the hell is 'Work It', 'Do That Dance' and 'I'm Gonna Freak Ya' still here and this has to go?! I hope Senna finds you all and beat the living shit out of you guys. There you go.
(Who am I kidding, though. I only gave this a 7, but still, it deserved more.)

Let's start with the naysayers. Rob "thought this song would never fucking end". Rude, that's what you are, Rob! Sprockrooster couldn't "believe some parts are out of key. On a studio version". Well, clearly you have never listened to a Cheryl Cole record! #Oops.

Others seems to think the main issue of the song was how the girls delivered emotions throughout the song, or plainly just the delivery in itself. It's the case of iheartpoptarts that thought the track "would benefit from a more delicate vocal" but that either way she wasn't "that I’m overly fond of it anyway…" Similarly, plasticFANTASTIC wished they would deliver the song in a better fashion, in a way probably unique to famous UK girlgroup 'Sugababes'. "They always had the sugababes in mind when they were creating monrose, envisioned as a sleek, cool, urban-pop band. This track borrows heavily from that idea, though it is nowhere near as classy as any of the suga-ballads, all of which were able to transport emotions very subtly. This is as subtle as a sledgehammer. It works though, at times". 'At times', I'll take that!

DJHazey claimed "the melody sounds like something that should work better for me, but it's executed on such a shameful level. In the end, this song was always going to pass right over me." I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_, I bet you're proud of that pun, aren't you? I could almost picture a smile on your face after you wrote that.

Finally, TrainJumper who was the only one to do this song right said it was a guilty pleasure of his and that he "always have the "easy come/easy go" part in my head when I think of Monrose".

They are honestly killing it in this acoustic performance :

"Hold on a second, babe. Take your time, bruh." Not Senna stopping Mandy from singing.

Seriously, guys, watch this.​

D

Deleted member 3416

Checked both of your scores just now, there's probably two or three more songs that could create some tension in your marriage, but otherwise you guys are safe.

Ah phew. Let's hope we can make it through this year at least. Monrose.... thank you for not ruining our forum marriage.

She/her
I'm gonna wait just a little bit before revealing the next one (as I just did three results in less than an hour, I believe), but I can give you guys a hint. It's NOT a Temptation song.

She/her
This thread is moving fast!

No real losses apart from Walking Away, which I thought was pretty solid.
Is it too fast?

I just feel like it doesn't get really interesting until the top 50 and I don't think anyone is going to suffer major losts before at least the top 35, so I'm still trying to figure at what pace I want to do the results.

I'm definitely looking forward to your opinions, guys. If you have any suggestions or anything, just ask away.

No, the pace is fine. Just didn't expect the thread to gain three pages during the short amount of time I went away.

The quicker we get to the good - painful - eliminations, the better.