It's Gonna Be a Hot Rate : Monrose Discography Rate (Winner revealed!) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

It's Gonna Be a Hot Rate : Monrose Discography Rate (Winner revealed!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Vixen, May 23, 2016.

1. We have a house? Yas.

2. I knew you were a little boy.

Deleted member 3416 likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

How very dare you!

Totto likes this.
  4. Some of you are in for some surprises, I think.

Totto and DJHazey like this.
  5. Hopefully different surpises than finding out my forum wife is possibly a little boy.

Totto likes this.
  6. That's what you get for having a finger in every pie, Don Juan.

Kiii.

I can reveal that the next song eliminated is NOT a Ladylike track.

Totto likes this.
  7. I'm a One Woman Man though, honestly. Only if @GhettoPrincess disowns me, would I look elsewhere.

---

If it's not Ladylike, it had better be Love Bizarre.

8. I think @GhettoPrincess wants you to treat her like a lady - like a boy should. Kii.

Hmmmm. Maybe it is. Maybe it it not. Any other guesses?

9. Goodbye "Work It".

I know what you mean by that and that's low. Kii

10. A NEW ELIMINATION!

None of you actually guessed it....

But one of you wants to see it out desperately....

It's...

52. Love Don't Come Easy

[​IMG]

Score: 5,457.

Highest Score: 10 x 1 ( @eyeline )
    Lowest Score: 2 x 1 ( @Sprockrooster )

You thought the 'Temptation' slaughterfest was over? Well, it ain't. And instead of getting rid of tracks like 'Do That Dance' or 'Work It', we lose the beautiful 'Love Don't Come Easy'. Here's what you guys have to say about that little gorgeous piece of a ballad.

Sprockrooster starts things up beautifully by being....shady as fuck : "What is that smell? Ow. I know it. A dead rat". I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_, why you gotta be so rude Sprocky? Your '2' score is probably the reason why this is so low in the first place! Being more gentle, TrainJumper found it incredibly "cheesy" and couldn't "believe he liked it". DJHazey was also far more fair with his commentary, saying : "Some cringy vocals in the first verse ob some of the extended words. There are moments surrounding the song's title in the chorus that save from this from being a complete miss though. Overall, this is kind of boring, especially with the tone used to deliver the verses that I could hardly call "singing". Honestly it sounds like a conversation rather than a song." Okay, well, you're the boring one, Don Juan.

Thank God, some of you managed to have some sense, iheartpoptarts the first : "Really pretty, though the chorus could be stronger". Others preferred to comment on how the song's placement on the album played to its strenghts and made it "a pleasant album track to slow things down" says Epic Chocolat. This is also what plasticFANTASTIC had to say, although it wasn't put up as nicely as these previous comments... "i don't know if it's just because it comes after the past three meddling mediocrities or why, but this acoustic track sounds like a breath of much needed fresh air right now. not great, but at least not as average as the previous ones."

But really, only eyeline is spilling the actual tea. This is what he had to say about this beautiful ballad : "God such a gorgeous song! A true glimmer of hope in a mostly bleak debut album." Tell'em eyeline!

11. GoodBYE mediocre ballad!!!!!

Do That Dance, No No No, What They Want, Everybody Makes Mistakes, Sooner Or Later, I Surrender, and After Making Love can all vacate.

DJHazey and iheartpoptarts like this.
  12. Have you read other parts of forum today, dear, I'd say it was anything but boring.

I gave the song a 6, so this will work. My only big loss is still I'm Gonna Freak Ya.

13. There's worse around, I gave it a 6.

Totto and DJHazey like this.
  14. I wouldn't miss any of these! Well done.

15. I swear we didn't vote on this together, people.

Deleted member 3416 likes this.
  16. You accidentally wrote Sooner Or Later.

TrainJumper likes this.
  17. Why do people hate "No No No" so much? I actually think "All Or Nothing" is far worse on Ladylike.

18. Ladylike and Strictly Physical are the only two albums with all their songs in.

That can't last long....

So which song do you think is going to leave first for both albums?

Totto likes this.
  19. No No No isn't even bad, people are so dramatic.

Vixen likes this.
  20. Ladylike has some shit songs, so I hope it's first.

But I never get my way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.