▴ It's SHOWTIME! ▴ The Produce 101 Rate ▴ FINAL PLACE REVEALED ▴ | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

▴ It's SHOWTIME! ▴ The Produce 101 Rate ▴ FINAL PLACE REVEALED ▴

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by roux, May 14, 2016.

1. He

He

Insun or Yebin for 11th!

I get Hyeri being amazing for her rant, but onstage, or in the studio for that matter, she's just not a good fit.

She can be an alternate for the imminent cute subunit produced by Jinyoung.

2. Time to find out who will take the last seat on the pyramid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to no one's surprise

[​IMG]

14. Kang Yebin PLEDIS 7.677
    Produce 101 rank: 29 (+15) Votes: 11 High: 10 Low: 6
    Performances: Bang! Pick Me Bad Girl Good Girl Turtle Ship 24 Hours

[​IMG]

What a bob.

"Her bob is iconic." - Mikl C

"gorgeous queen of the bob! She was sexy and quite good. Looking forward to her debut." - He

"all of her performances were good, she deserved top-22 and would've had it with better hair" - @snakesiyeon

"I like her rapping style. Very hard-sitting." - singabob

"She was one of the best Pledis girls, I liked watching her. She is going to bring a lot of talent to her group and I can't wait to see how she does after her official debut." - ajmkv

"The second of the Pledis trainees I like. Competent rapper and great visuals, especially her hair. I thought she should have gotten the main part over Jeon Soyeon for Turtle Ship." - D is for Danger!

"Thank god for her inspiring one of the only real dramatic feuds of the show. Wish it had lasted longer." - ThighHighs

"YEBIN…...The second queen of rap on the show. Put that rat Jeon Soyeon in her place. Deserved to be top 22 instead." - @pledislegends

LOOΠΔ and ajmkv like this.
  3. I kind of want Insun to come in 13th just so we can have Han Hyeri and Kim Nayoung battling it out for 11th. Seeing all the salty tears flowing would be glorious!

4. Kim Nayoung HAS TO GO NOW. Everything she does well someone already in the Top 11 does better. Please go, girl.

D is for Danger! likes this.
  5. You could argue the same for most of the top 11...

6. Nayoung Hyeri insun in that order

7. Yeah, true, but at least most if not all of the girls in there did something to stand out, or were the absolute best at what they did. Nayoung may have done something notable but the fact that I can't remember any of it after having gone through Produce 101 in its entirety at least 3 times speaks for itself. To me, she was super beige and that's about it... Insun or even Hyeri deserve the 11th spot because they were huge characters that shone for the entire time.

D is for Danger! and Mikl C like this.
  8. He

He

Insun is the only correct choice.

Hyeri had ONE moment, that cannot be enough to get her a place. We already have Cathy taking up space.

Actually I'd rather have Hyeri than Cathy.

9. He

He

Yebin giving me Risa teas in that final 4 screengrab, ha.

Mikl C likes this.
  10. Hyeri was adorable in the auditions, even more adorable yet fierce in Hot Issue, even more adorable and just adorable in Me Gustas Tu and then she was a savage in In The Same Place.

I will not tolerate any Hyeri slander in this thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Mikl C, ThighHighs, He and 2 others like this.
  11. PopJustice IOI already has all the amazing talented girls so I could settle with a Hyeri in 11th spot for ~visual~

12. He

He

Hyeri was hilarious in Hot Issue but not for the right reasons. Me Gustas Tu was awful for everyone.

13. [​IMG]

Everyone put @He on ignore

LOOΠΔ, Mikl C, He and 1 other person like this.
  14. He

He

Haha, I really like her but I don't want to listen to her singing.

I actually included her in my imaginary subunits the other day.

IOI baby blue and IOI hot pink.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  15. I love that Kim Nayoung has made it this far. I like her thick raspy voice. I want Hyeri to be the 11th place though.

roux likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

The battle for 11th continues with 3 left to go - Han Hyeri, Kim Nayoung and Hwang Insun.

Will Hyeri fall at the final hurdle again, or even the penultimate one? Will Nayoung once again miss out after coming so close? Or will Auntie be the lowest ranked of the three just like on the show?

[​IMG]

SURPRISE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Han Hyeri Star Empire 7.75
    Produce 101 rank: 12 (-1) Votes: 11 High: 9 Low: 5
    Performances: Cinderella Pick Me Hot Issue Me Gustas Tu In the Same Place

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE MOST ADORABLE PERSON ON THE PLANET

[​IMG]

She's right. And that's not all...

[​IMG]

She takes no nonsense

[​IMG]

and you shouldn't mess with her

[​IMG]

because she'll stab a bitch if she has to

[​IMG]

But it's her cute and adorable charms that she's most remembered for - and what's already earning her that ‎₩

[​IMG]

Since the show she's already snatched multiple variety gigs including the greatest show you've never watched: God of Music, in 'Idol Intern King' alongside the likes of Mariah Qri and most recently in MBC's recent Chuseok special 'Idol Chef King' . Han Hyeri: King of everything.

These days Hyeri is filming another show with her fellow IBI members (due to air next month - anticipate it) and is expected to debut with OMZM approximately three months ago.

Eventually they will debut and when Star Empire inevitably fucks it up for her, maybe she'll go on to become a trot queen

or maybe convert to hip-hop full-time

But whatever she does, the world is anticipating it

[​IMG]

"So genuinely cute that I actually can handle her. Usually I dont go for the cutesy voice, but I love her." - ThighHighs

"I can't help but stan Hyeri, and her bitch streak coming out made it even better." - Mikl C

"Don't let that cute face and voice fool you, Han Hyeri will cut a bitch when she has to. She shot straight to my heart with her raw emotions and bravery when confronted with a silly group of girls fighting over line distribution. She was the only one to voice what us viewers at home truly thought about those segments. They always brought out the worst in people and made for truly boring television." - D is for Danger!

"Miss Han Hyeri. Despite having the kind of voice I don't usually like, I find her so endearing. She knows how to use her voice to her advantage." - singabob

"Queen of cute and getting angry at the ITSP team. I disliked you on the show but like everyone else I hated, I stan you." - @pledislegends

"Um, cute I guess. However, she made up for it by having some bite to her personality that I did not expect." - ajmkv

"our mouse voiced cutie pie. I do not like her face nor her voice, but I like her!" - He

"she should form a Kidz Bop group with Somi." - @snakesiyeon

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  17. So after 40+ performances and 99 trainees, we're down to the final 2

Hwang Insun vs Kim Nayoung

[​IMG]

These two are almost impossible to separate

Really, they have too much in common

[​IMG]

and a mere 0.013 separates 11th place from 12th in the scoring

Anticipate it !​

18. FUCKKKKKKKKKK did not expecy Hyeri out. So we have auntie Insun and Ahjumma Nayoung.

19. For Hyeri's demise we have twitter user @snakesiyeon and also @He to blame.

He likes this.
  20. He

He

Hyeri sound surprisingly good rapping!

Didn't know IBI had a show coming, looking forward. I love that bunch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.