iTunes gift cards | The Popjustice Forum

iTunes gift cards

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aime, Sep 22, 2011.

1. It's all a bunch of stupid questions but still...

1. When you buy an iTunes gift card, is it so that you can just send the code on it to the person you're giving it to and then they can use it to download music? In a nutshell, is it only the code that you need or is it the card itself?

2. If this person doesn't live in the UK (and doesn't have a UK credit card), can they still create a UK store account (so that they can use it when they get the gift card)?

Thanks in advance.

2. 1/ Yes, you can just gift someone a sum of money, I send myself £10.00 in store credit, you get an email and click on the link on it to redeem it.

2/ Yes, but you can buy itunes gift cards for other countries on ebay so that might be of more use to them.

3. So basically, I need to create an account and ask someone who lives in the UK to buy me a gift card and email me the code printed on it?

4. if you've got a uk account you can just gift the money to someone- it's an electronic gift card that gets sent instantly - you can just buy physical gift cards online or in stores

5. Ahh, now I see! Thanks thunderbug!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.