iTunes Help Needed | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

iTunes Help Needed

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by idratherjack, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Is it an 'is Elliot her last name' dilemma?

As for the WAVs, if that's the case you could rightclick and choose to convert them to MP3s.

2. No. it's FAR more catasrophic than that.

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

The whole 'featurings' thing?
    Either way I have a feeling it's more of an obsessive/anorak issue than an iTunes one!

4. It's both. Am in the middle of an extremely tedious work thing. Once it's over with I'll be right back.

5. Eek, I've done something to the look of my iTunes. I like my view set as an Albums List but somehow Ive shrunk the size of the album artwork to postage stamp size. Does anyone know how I can get it back to a bigger size? I can't figure out how to do it and it looks so wrong with small artwork! thanks

EDIT: I'm not such a nob, I've figured it out. Duh!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Right-click one of the covers and you can choose a size.

7. Thanks - I figured it before I saw your reply! It totally baffled me for about 15 mins. I must be going senile.

8. If you change the start and end times of a track and then burn it to a CD does the CD record the original full timing or just the timing selected to play? Thanks if anyone knows this.

9. ^ I know that works in Nero, but never tried in iTunes.

10. How do you change the start and end times of a track???

11. Right click on a track then select options - you can then edit when a track starts and ends - perfect for those last tracks with a shit hidden song after 20 mins of silence

12. Does anyone else have a problem with iTunes randomly adding a [ before genres (Pop becomes [Pop etc.)?

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yes.

Does anyone also still have the problem of itunes putting the bottom line of pixels of coverart at the top (or the other way around)?

14. Wow never new this.

15. It actually saves space on your computer cutting out the extra silence! Whenever I import an album I put on my nice headphones and turn the volume all the way up so I can pinpoint when the song ACTUALLY ends, and I cut off all the extra silence. When you change the start/end times and import, they're cut out of the song permanently.

16. Re. Completing My Album - I bought Little Mix's Wings but I'm not being offered the album at a reduced price yet. Is this because I bought that as an EP rather than a single track download?

17. Yes. Buying the EP means you already have the track as part of an "album", so you aren't eligible for complete my album.

18. Bugger! Well I guess those remixes are better than the main version, I guess. Thanks.

19. I did this, by the way, and can confirm the burned CD does indeed contain the edited down tracks. Hurrah!

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'm trying to shuffle one playlist by albums, but I don't want it to affect any other playlists. Am I right in noticing that's impossible?

I know it's possible to switch between songs/albums, but it would be good to have different settings for different playlists, cause when I switch between the two several smart playlists and the Itunes DJ playlist get reshuffled as well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.