IZ*ONE | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

IZ*ONE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Seger, Nov 29, 2017.

1. The full song:

It's like they took different parts of different songs and tried to glue them together into this.

Seger likes this.

2. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Seger likes this.
  3. Izone passed Twice and now owns 2th best selling female album of 2018.

Shockbox, Island, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  4. Sakura is treated as a center most of the time, and I am not complaining.

Vesperly likes this.
  5. Neko ni Naritai:

Vesperly likes this.
  6. IZ*ONE Japan Debut Single 「Suki To Iwasetai」 Promotional Picture + CD Covers

[​IMG]

CD covers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I love that Won Young is prominent, but Sakura and Nako are put up front too. These two covers look like Sakura is center / W-center with Miss Won Young.

8. I'm slightly obsessed with this video + performance. Shame about the camera sometimes cutting to those random dudes.

Vixen likes this.
  9. Neko ni Naritai is sung by a subunit of Sakura, Yuri, Nako, Yena, and Minju. I guess the other 2 limited songs will be 3 and 4 member subunit songs, or a 7 member subunit and one full group song (probably the latter).

By the way, does anyone know why Neko ni Naritai got released early?

Seger likes this.
  10. I think it has not been released yet, they just played the full version on Sakura's radio show.

She also showed the full version of Suki to Iwasetai in another week.

11. Here is their performance in the 2019 Seoul Music Awards.

Ousen likes this.
  12. Gokigen Sayonara, shown on the Sakura radio show today

Seger likes this.
  13. Their intro in the Seoul Music Awards was iconic, but then it proceeded to the regular performance of La Vie En Rose. Time to dominate Japan and give this song a rest, girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.