IZ*ONE | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

IZ*ONE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Seger, Nov 29, 2017.

1. I am disgusted once again by the lack of my girl Hitomi.

Seger likes this.
  2. Obsessed with Gokigen Sayonara! I'm surprised they haven't kept it as a future A-side. Watch them perform a ballad version of the song when they disband.
    I love it. Perfect Japanese debut, and the right balance of center Jang Wonyoung and AKB48 top girl Miyawaki Sakura. I love that this is undeniably J-Pop!

My only downside is that lack of Honda Hitomi. I know she is not a top ranking AKB48 member, but she only had to share this song with 11 other girls as one of the three Japanese members, surely she should have been featured more?

Hoping this will be on streaming platforms, and I've decided to order a physical copy of the single! The box set is really tempting!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  3. Gokigen Sayonara music video behind-the-scenes.

4. I've really come around to IZONE lately. I didn't like their line-up at first and thought La Vie en Rose was slightly disappointing, but the mini is better than I remembered and the new song is gorgeous. The "dancing with my hands in the pockets of my coat" bit of the video is my new favourite thing in the world.

Seger and Vixen like this.
  5. I'm so excited for the new music videos we'll get with the single, but I'm still not over Sakura's beauty in the Suki To Iwasetai video! She's so close to becoming my favorite 48G girl (my top girl is MNL48's Sela).
    [​IMG]

6. He

He

Really pretty video, love the colors and the neon / coats scene. I thought the Japan line would have a bit more space but I guess not.

Forgettable song, though.

Vixen likes this.
  7. Looks like Suki To Iwasetai has the better video but Gokigen Sayonara is the better song.

Maybe Hitomi will win in the end afterall.

8. I know I'm late to the party, but they're my new favorite thing in the world. Chaeyon, Yena and Yujin are beyond perfect.

Seger and Havana like this.

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seger and eatyourself like this.
  10. Oh this will be GOOD. I can't at Eunbi really just overshadowing Wonyoung for some seconds.

Seger likes this.
  11. Those Neko ni Naritai outfits... what kind of sabotage attempt...

Seger likes this.
  12. Latest IZ*ONE performance:

Ousen likes this.
  13. Sakura honey, you're doing amazing.
    [​IMG]

Also, Japanese camera work is amazing.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  14. Sukito Box Set
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Reboot and Vesperly like this.
  15. Suki To Iwasetai is finally out on Spotify

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.