IZ*ONE | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

IZ*ONE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Seger, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Queens of Argentina!

Seger and ysev like this.
  2. Did 'suki to iwasetai' had teasers? Is akimoto the producer of this song? i'm confused but exited

Seger likes this.
  3. For some reason I thought it was coming out on June 6th and now I'm v. distressed.

ysev likes this.
  4. If only.

Vixen likes this.
  5. BOO-EH-NOSE EYE-RESS.

Seger likes this.
  6. New song revealed in their concert.

Miyawakiwi likes this.
  7. Buenos Aires is... idk, not a fan. Anyways when are they going to release Ayayaya? i need it now

Seger likes this.
  8. I never played Buenos Aires again. Bye.

Vixen likes this.
  9. Buenos Aires is kind of shit.

Seger and Vixen like this.
  10. Looking forward to the B-sides though. What are the predictions of its performance? It's just a very bland song...

11. it's probably going to sell less than suki to iwasetai, but it does have handshake tickets i think, so...

Seger likes this.
  12. I love Buenos Aires, oops.

OspreyQueen and Seger like this.
  13. For those who haven't seen the full version of Sentimental Train with Jurina.

It's a shame we don't have the senbatsu election this year because I would have loved to see the effect of Produce 48, and the power of the new Chinese and Taiwanese teams. Though at the same time, it must be a relief for everyone because it's just so stressful.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  14. Buenos Aires has grown on me so much since it came out. I love the franticness of it all.

Seger and Vesperly like this.
  15. IZ*ONE - TARGET

IZ*ONE - 年下BOYFRIEND

Miyawakiwi likes this.
  16. If anyone's curious Buenos Aires is selling pretty much the same as Suki to iwasetai.

I'm desperately looking forward to their next korean comeback to see if Ayayaya gets released as a b-side or something, pls
    [​IMG]

17. I met a lady who was mass buying a bunch of IZ*ONE stuff and she gave me some free Sakura photos, bless.

18. IZ*ONE performing Heavy Rotation. Finally good to see Sakura center again! It just seems so right.

IZ*ONE performing Buenos Aires on Music Station.

and in CDTV.

I stan Japan and how even if Sakura ain't 'center', they'll always focus on her. And whenever she's center, but she's in the lower position, the cameras go lower so she'll be the focus of the shot again.

A hero.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Miyawakiwi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.