J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by chromatica, Sep 26, 2019.

1. My spies tell me @strangekin is deep in negotiations for a feature appearance as well

2. I JUST WANT THIS BOP

3. What if Shakira revives her best song from the past 10 years.

EDIT: @Cristian Sanchez twinsies!

4. These Argentinians have united great taste

Cristian Sanchez and Noir like this.
  5. ^Over here we recognize opulence.

Cristian Sanchez and Andrew.L like this.
  6. Wow, Adam Levine floundering around the stage like an orangutan recently shot with a tranquilizing blowdart really made them rethink things!

7. I hope this is, within a day of airing, followed with a straight out the oven batch of Jennifer Lopez Greatest Hits arena dates across Europe.

8. [​IMG]

Noir likes this.
  9. The only thing that will set this off even more is if they do a immigration theme set and drag Trumpie

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  10. If Shakira gets to do She Wolf, i will die happily.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Even tho it ain't her own tracks, I've always loved this medley:

12. OK, but Shakira's entrance needs to be a spring-loaded recreation of the start of the Whenever, Wherever video, where she gets launched out of the stage with water cascading around her.

Laurence likes this.
  13. What a wonderful time to celebrate two talented Latinx women performing on one of the biggest stages of-

J.Lo stans: WhO iS sHaKiRa???? Jenny can do this on her own! She has so many hits!!!

Can we... not with that?

14. J.Lo has a lot of perseverance. She's found any platform to continue to entertain us no matter where she was at during the peaks and troughs of her career. She deserves this moment.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

You can still say "Latina", sis. "Latinx" is when you're describing a group of folx and don't want to presume identity, or just the ethnicity overall itself. These are both individuals that identify as women, so "Latina" applies here. Personally however, "Latino" or "Latinx" works with me because I'm genderqueer but am still male-presenting. It all depends on the reference point that you're making.

16. Looks like my annual Super Bowl parties that unfortunately died a death when the terrible halftime performers became a recurring thing are now back in business! I'm sure this will be very entertaining and wall to wall bangers.

speedyboi and mrp2910 like this.
  17. I NEED Shakira to enter the stage in a golden cage, much like her NBA All Stars game performance

Suburbia likes this.
  18. This is so exciting - the bops. Wow, now this also has me thinking of a Xtina / Britney show at some point. Or just bring back the MTV Halftime Show!

Rei Ayanami and speedyboi like this.
  19. **Fresh Out The Oven (feat. Pitbull)

#Justice4Lola

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.