J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by chromatica, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Uh, think we want pop stars who are still decent performers.

Rei Ayanami and Elvenpath like this.
  2. I mean, not even gonna risk getting Britney dragged even more but when I saw Xtina live last year she sounded better than ever and absolutely commanded the crowd's attention start to finish, so I mean...

3. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Fair enough, I think I’ve only see Christina perform once in the past, what, five years and truthfully, she was fine. My comment was more pointed in one direction.

Anyway, I’m on a J.Lo high after seeing Hustlers, so this news really only added to the good vibes,

Rei Ayanami likes this.
  4. This will be epic, this made me happy. February please come now.

5. Imagine she recreated this as the opening.

Rob, LPT, Lately and 2 others like this.
  6. So exciting!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Rêveur, GimmeWork, LPT and 9 others like this.
  7. Let me say my nightly prayers from now until February that La Tortura gets a spot on the setlist.

8. I would have loved if both had their own shows, especially J-Lo.

Her set alone could take up 13 minutes easily. So many options - Waiting for Tonight, Love Don't Cost a Thing, On the Floor, Get Right, maybe a tribute to Selena.

And I know her name gets brought up every year but the thought of Jennifer bringing out Janet to the opening chords of That's the Way Love Goes with images from the video playing would give me chills. I know it will never happen but one can dream.

But whatever happens, it will be great and will go a long way in erasing the lingering stench from Justin and Maroon 5.

Dance Again, indeed.

9. The sheer disrespect to Shakira in this thread, dios mio..

10. Waiting For Tonight
    My Love Don’t Cost A Thing/Jenny From The Block/Get Right Medley (with dance break)
    On The Floor (with Pitbull)

Hips Don’t Lie
    Whenever Wherever
    La Tortura

Let’s Get Loud (together with Gloria Estefan)

POPGASM likes this.
  11. Let’s Get Loud, Papi, Live It Up, Loba, Ojos Así and La Tortura is my dream list.

I’ll get a Ain’t Your Mama/Waka Waka mashup & deal, I know.

12. It was the one I posted last at the end of my post but it didn't embed. The song cant even get a break on pop justice let alone the superbowl.

Also here's my Shakira choices:

I really really want this but will not happen
    J.lopez J.lopez, Shakira Shakira

Sprockrooster, LPT and Vasilios like this.
  13. Ojos Así is a must. A Super Bowl performance in Arabic and Spanish at a time when Americans chant build that wall, and ban Muslims from entering the country? We would all live, and it would go off in a stadium setting.

14. Even if that would be every 90s fan wet dream, both deserve their own slots.

Blue6010 and mrp2910 like this.
  15. Me starting a flash mob during half time with all the "football" fans.
    giphy - 2019-09-27T074656.862.gif

16. An announcement like this makes me feel it in my veins. I feel the power coming up and will only grow until that date. I am gay!

This is gonna be amazing. Can't wait.

LPT, lushLuck, Robert and 3 others like this.
  17. Oooh I love this! I need the best songs from Shakira to make a playlist! Already have one for J.Lo!

18. So here for this. Also here for Xtina putting the final nail in P!nk's trapeze act in 2021.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  19. She'll walk on from the side wearing wet look leggings and a Forever 21 t-shirt with a lion on it and you will deal.

Red Coat, Crisp X, Jacques and 39 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.