J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by chromatica, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Signing in just to second this.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  2. If it was 2000 I would have been hey cool. Now just yeahhhh ok then.

3. J-Lo has more than enough hits and stage presence to do the whole thing herself, but still, a step up from the past two horrific halftimes.

Rei Ayanami likes this.
  4. This is great news and the show will be amazing but it looks weird that Shakira doesn't do the halftime on her own. Her legacy worldwide is HUGE. Is it because she isn't as big in the States as she is everywhere else?

Monkey Meat and Tracy Jacks like this.
  5. Do we have to keep repeating 'x could've done it on her own' for the next five months like an echo chamber of ungrateful faggery?

Cutlery, JuanJose, Rêveur and 26 others like this.
  6. Despite the fact that the best portions of their discographies largely come from the past 19 years?

Make it make sense.

7. What's the point of the halftime thread then if we can't share our first reaction on the only bit of information we have got so far (ie: the acts)?

8. I aways forget what a huge bop this is!

POPGASM and Andy French like this.
  9. Since we have two amazing artists with vast discographies how about we get a concert from each and the game is the halftime show?

10. Imagine they actually did a co-headline world tour together though after releasing a Spanish-language album the week of the Superbowl.

Jacques, stuaw, POPGASM and 6 others like this.
  11. I think they would be silly not to get a tour booked in. Either together or separately.

mrp2910 likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. The transitions and potential mashups that are going to happen between the JLO and Shakira bops?

stuaw, POPGASM, LPT and 2 others like this.
  14. In my head there's going to be a duet single which will be the opening and closing number of the Superbowl set, and will be #1 for approximately seven months.

stuaw and POPGASM like this.
  15. I'm still thinking about this...

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Can we please get Pitbull, Maluma and Cardi as special guests?

17. JLo has so many good later day flops. First Love, Goin In, I Luh Ya Papi, bops.

18. I just made a playlist and bumped the crossfade in my settings and hit shuffle. I AM LIVING.

I believe this is going to be incredible, and will likely blow some of the bigger girls out of the water.

Essentials:

- Waiting for Tonight
    - Whenever, Wherever
    - Get Right
    - Hips Don't Lie
    - She Wolf
    - Love Don't Cost A Thing
    - Chantaje/La Tortura
    - On the Floor

That's a lot - but mash that all up and it will SLAP.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  19. I want Shakira to serve us a 6-minute extended mix of Ojos Así for her set.

Seraphim, Leopold, phily693 and 3 others like this.
  20. I'm hoping they both have new albums ready to go with the Super Bowl buzz. No better time to release music then right after the Super Bowl.

stuaw, ohaimanabu and POPGASM like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.