J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show | Page 76 | The Popjustice Forum

J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by chromatica, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I am HOWLING

2. Listen up everyone
    We have been just informed that there's
    An unknown gay voice that is attacking all clubs
    Symptoms have been said to be heavy yaaassin’, high screaming’, squeakin'
    So when you hear da sound
    Run for cover mothafucker

Mr Blonde, James2009, LP and 7 others like this.
  3. Like someone said I think Carrie Underwood would be a great choice, she is a complete package and one of the rare country artist who would say gay rights, but yeah if they do country it's probably gonna be Tim Mcgraw and hopefully duet with Faith Hill or something like that.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    irishlamb likes this.
  4. I would cash out my 401k to see 13 minutes of Fergie performing the National Anthem for the Halftime Show.

5. Thank you! That was my understanding of it.

6. The fact that Ashlee manages to sound out of tune even when she's shouting. I live for this performance.

7. The amount of people who must have been fired after those two performances on the same night. We love to see it.

Push likes this.
  8. I need Roc Nation to fork up some payola and have all of Shakira's songs in the actual Hot 100.

[​IMG]

9. All this Ashlee talk has just reminded me of the bop from 2008 - Outta My Head!

Mr.Arroz, soratami, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  10. That Me Enamoré artwork is... a series of choices. Who made that? Graphic design was not their passion. I hope they were fired and tied to a tree. And that they're still there.

11. Gwen and Fergie.... whew.

12. Gwen and Kelly Clarkson would be excellent. Bring on No Doubt for It's My Life and P!nk for Since U Been Gone. Life made.

JMRGBY likes this.
  13. Mess

14. Let's not forget that La La is one of the best songs of all time. No exaggeration. It just needs it's justice at a Bowl.

Sunny B and JMRGBY like this.
  15. Oh my, yes!

16. Sis

Petty Mayonnaise and Mr Blonde like this.
  17. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

Just do Kelly and Pink do next year as the “respite” from pop spectacle. Rock but make it Gay.

They are friends and basically have the same sound for 90% of their material anyway.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Wow. This should get her an Oscar. Brilliant!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.