J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show | Page 78 | The Popjustice Forum

J. Lo & Shakira 2020 Halftime Show

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by chromatica, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Yeah, this is the best Halftime Show ever. I thought Gaga’s wouldn’t be topped anytime soon but this just completely redefined my expectations for what the Halftime Show could be.

Rei Ayanami and Txetxu like this.
  2. And god forbid this show won’t be vulgar for Karen from Nebraska

3. If she doesn't bring the tour over to the UK this time, then she probably never will.

I'll be going to see her no matter what.

HolyWater likes this.

4. My friend made this post for her employer and it took minutes for people to complain about calling them cultural heroes. People were really showing their hateful faces. Why does pop music by women get such strong reactions always? Yes I know the answers. Still.

But anyway. Best Halftime show ever.

5. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

If Roc Nation is producing the show next year, there's no way they don't go in a rap/hip-hop direction.

6. But the gays need actual tour DATES next please.

7. J LO ANNOUNCES....

A shoe collection. Ride that hype wave I guess.

8. Well... She looks snatched.

iRyan, Robbietoxic and Fuchsia like this.
  9. The fact she was releasing one-off singles every two weeks a few years ago without any hype and now released NOTHING...
    Imagine of this was a JLo track ready to go after the SB:

10. This would be perfect for her. I really don’t understand what she’s doing rn.

11. Not quite there but pretty decent effort:

12. I was super here for the Love Don’t Cost A Thing section and then hearing his tag all over it made me want to scream!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.