Jack Penate - After You | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Jack Penate - After You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sinner, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Looking forward to giving the EP a "proper" listen. Sounds perfect for Autumn so far!

2. Please do! No Law is already a favourite of mine, sounds gorgeous. In his Insta post Jack seems to be hinting there's going to be more in terms of music, it's lovely to have him back and feeling creative.

mi|kshake likes this.
  3. New song is out - it's a boppp:

RHOPJ, 4Roses, BrokenHearts and 3 others like this.
  4. Good to see him doing something a bit different. The comeback album did not reflect 10 years of absence.

sinner likes this.
  5. This is excellent and, I hate to say it, what he really needed to be his official comeback. I assume this is about his former relationship with Daisy Lowe? The only problem with it is that the song is that it ends too quickly.

6. I like it. Noetics was a bit underproduced and fell a little flat for me.

I won’t hear slander against After You though - it was one of my favourite albums of last year!

sinner and mi|kshake like this.
  7. True, After Dark is an excellent record. It's a real shame that the biggest promo for this album he got was a post from Adele and Jessie. Not many people seemed to be aware that he's back, at the same time he doesn't give the impression of someone who is in need of selling loads of records and touring relentlessly in order to get by.

mi|kshake and D.Jay like this.
  8. Time to resurrect this thread with a new song from Jack:

varjak likes this.
  9. This was a pleasant surprise and is sounding great so far! Still need to give it a few proper listens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.