Jaira Burns - Ugly (Allie X/Billboard/Cirkut) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Jaira Burns - Ugly (Allie X/Billboard/Cirkut)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Up N Down, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Oh hold up 5 million streams for "Burn Slow" on Spotify which is...not bad actually?

2. I guess Interscope’s ~launching~ her next year? It’d be great to have a single sent to radio in Q1. I don’t think any of the 3 singles have been pushed to radio.

3. She's boring. Daya 2.0.

collxtion likes this.
  4. As an excersize on how much hipster posturing can one include in the very same music video within less than three minutes and half, this is quite interesting.

collxtion likes this.

5. She's so beautiful, I had no idea (I only knew her from Spotify).

nooniebao likes this.

6. Bop

flowersandu, phily693 and Ferk like this.
  7. I’m impressed with how the new single uses hip-hop cadences and catch-phrases and turns them into a successful pop song.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. I really like everything she’s put out so far. Hopefully she can get an EP out or something. I’m not holding my breath for an album ddddd

9. Eesh.

enricll likes this.

11. Jaira goes... disco?!?!

12. Did we listen to the same song? That was more of her Halsey-adjacent trap-pop to my ears??

nooniebao likes this.
  13. Ha! You’re right. I was actually playing another song at the beforehand and didn’t check the title. Thanks!

14. I feel like this is one of the weakest songs she’s released but I’m feeling it.

15. It’s just a Halsey song. An acceptable one, but it’s just a Halsey song.

16. OKAY... but I hate myself because I’ve been jamming to it all day. Ashley would’ve actually done a better job with it; I feel like with some more effects, a more unique voice, and a few more production flourishes, it could be a really amazing pop song. Right now it’s just a pretty simple, moody bop.

17. This might be my favorite song/video by her so far actually. The only song she has released that I can't get into is Burn Slow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.