Jam and Lewis - Volume One | The Popjustice Forum

Jam and Lewis - Volume One

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis are releasing a new album with lots of featured artists. First track is with Sounds of Blackness. @Vasilios

2. Oh my god.

Ferk, Stopremix and backstreetjoe like this.
  3. Is this their Shock Value?

backstreetjoe likes this.
  4. Damn, I thought this was a new compilation!

5. Ok, while Janet couldn't decide whether to release an EP or a full album and who to work with, Jimmy & Terry went ahead and released new songs on their own with featured artists.

6. It is new, no?

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. I expect Robyn on this.

Ferk likes this.
  8. Wow, I didn't realise this thread was two years' old and we've only just got the second song:

9. Foxes found taking tips for her next album rollout.

Andrew.L likes this.
  10. The Babyface and Mariah tracks are great. Hope they get some more big names on the album.

LPT likes this.
  11. Toni Braxton, Boyz ii Men and Mary J are showing on tracks.

12. I’m so excited to dive in and listen to this today. Have they mentioned why Janet doesn’t appear on the album?

LPT likes this.
  14. I actually bought this today. Feels weird to have new music on CD, on the day of release (almost), and in a jewel case.

Now to listen to it before 2030...

LPT likes this.
  15. Just put the album on as I'm on train back home... I really enjoyed the 90s/00s rnb throwback.. but that last track with Usher???? Those lyrics are creepy as f**k! #burnit

16. Lol?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.