James Arthur | The Popjustice Forum

James Arthur

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by CaliforniaKing, Aug 7, 2013.

1. James' first single is coming out very shortly... music video shooting soon.

It's upbeat. That's all I'm saying.

2. Thanks, looking forward to this. Is it a hit is the question? It needs to be massive because he has been away for ages.

3. He's got a horrible voice, so I hope it 'does a Cardle.'

4. Who's James Arthur? I recognise the name...

5. No, a Popjustice member automatically hating a solo X Factor star? Never.

6. Would it compare to John Newman, Plan B or Sam Smith or anything like that?

7. I love plenty of solo/male popstars. The reason I dislike him is because I can't stand his voice. He butchered Impossible, however well it did.

8. To be fair, male X Factor solo stars are pretty terrible generally. With Joe being the exception of course.

9. He looks like he stinks of rotten cabbage. *shudder*

10. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You

The title of his official first single...

11. Sounds cheerful. I'll never forgive him for what he did to Don't Speak. Never.

12. God, he really murdered it didn't he? I still listen to his version of Young quite a lot so I'm hoping he delivers...

13. Why does every fucking song have to sound like its being roared out at an orphanage talent show?

14. Oh god.

Not here for noise. He sounds like a sweating cow.

15. A sentiment almost as horrible as the voice that will be growling it.

16. He's the worst singer The X Factor has ever seen, genuinely painful. I'd rather have a Wagner album, at least it would have the comedy appeal.

17. Flockheart

Flockheart Guest

His voice his not appealing and neither is his 'look'. How did his bad cover of Impossible do so well across Europe?! It's crazy.

18. K94

K94

That snippet sounds pretty good. However, Daniel Merriweather was doing his thing 3 years ago.

19. Shut your filthy whore mouth, a Wagner album would be legendary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.