Janelle Monáe, Icon - Dirty Computer (LP #3) | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Janelle Monáe, Icon - Dirty Computer (LP #3)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Neeeaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

Wishlight, Ray, Jwentz and 1 other person like this.
  2. R92

R92

I don’t even have four physical copies of my fave’s albums let alone that piece of shit soundtrack, but go off I guess.

3. Ray

Ray

In the world that I understand less and less (especially being European, but functioning largely surrounded by Americans) I am so grateful for Janelle. This album carried me through the day today, and I've been having a horrible time lately.

What are the chances of a song called "Screwed" becoming a single? Does she get ANY airplay?

4. she broke!

K94, ohnostalgia, Jacques and 11 others like this.
  5. R92

R92

Tru

K94, ohnostalgia, Island and 10 others like this.
  6. do you have the physical copies off the odd eye circle mini with all the covers and re-releases tho?

7. We love a legend.

neinzedd, papatrick, Island and 6 others like this.
  8. She looks A-mazing!!! What a beauty!!!!

inevitable likes this.
  9. Her performance on The Voice of Make Me Feel was finally uploaded to YouTube.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  10. So much drama for those pink tights.

11. there were a number of halos at the event, but i think janelle's being the underside of her hat is a stroke of genius

12. Full one-hour interview on Tidal’s Rap Radar podcast:

13. I still want to know why the breakdown in the emotion picture edit of PYNK isn't on the actual album, talk about taking it to another level entirely. I haven't left this album alone since it came out.

constantino, Wishlight, Ray and 13 others like this.
  14. Love this album.

15. Had a moment with the album today... It's taken a few listens for me but it really is a gem.

londonrain likes this.
  16. I was just thinking about this today. I feel like it really completes ‘Pynk’.

Also, I’ve listened to ‘Crazy, Classic, Life’ around 1,626 times this weekend.

Wishlight, Ray, aaronhansome and 3 others like this.
  17. I'm obsessed with I Like That. The harmonizing, 'ooo-OOO-ooo-ooo's, the radiating confidence of the chorus and that all-too telling middle-8, ("But even back then with the tears in my eyes, I always knew I was the shit!"), it's just a perfect song. Top 10 Material.

18. I'm still obsessed with "Don't Judge Me." What an exquisite quiet storm ballad.

Also, kii @ me thinking of "Screwed" while I took the hardest exam of my life today. Screwed, indeed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.