Janelle Monáe, Icon - Dirty Computer | Page 86 | The Popjustice Forum

Janelle Monáe, Icon - Dirty Computer

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Could she be coming with something new so soon? I'm not complaining though, by all means scalp me.

papatrick and Ferk like this.
  2. It seems like everything was pretty much signed sealed and delivered on Dirty Computer the day that we got it, so it wouldn't surprise me. All the videos and music for the era came out day one, and the performances here and there have been mostly repurposed tour performances. She could definitely have put something together.

Janelle, her mind.

3. YES follow up 2018's album of the year with 2019's album of the year QUEEN.

4. She did say she was juggling about four albums before Dirty Computer was announced, not being entirely sure which one to focus on at the time.

Tired

Wired

Ray, Island and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  6. So she’s posted something on her insta story and could she be bringing Cindi back? She’s walking down off of a spaceship into a crowd of onlookers in the vids.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  7. That's from the awful Amazon show from last year or so.

8. Gross. Electric Dreams or whatever?

9. I’m fine with Kacey getting AOTY but Dirty Computer was truly the one I was rooting for. She just has had an amazing past year and she’s not letting up. Really hope we won’t have to wait another 3-4 years for the next album.

-tastic, Rhombus, Wishlight and 11 others like this.
  10. I’d have been fine with this winning album of the year to be honest. Definitely up there as one of the best of 2018!!
    Her time will come!!

11. ICON.

Make Me Feel is still a fucking monster, I still feel like I'm dislocating my hips when I hear it.

12. I love this fan account on insta

Wishlight, Crisp X, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  13. Prince is proud, q.u.e.e.n. !
    Also Gaga and Janelle would be a force to be reckoned with if they collaborated

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  14. Damn this is a PERFOMANCE !!!

15. While I'm happy Kacey won AOTY, I do wish Janelle was nominated in some of the smaller categories so her missing out of AOTY wouldn't feel like such a huge injustice and slap in the face to Janelle who has always delivered excellent work.

16. Bopping to Take a Byte during lunch break. The power that has

17. Of course it's geoblocked.

Ray and Crisp X like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.