Janet Jackson - 12th Album | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - 12th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. I've been meaning to start this up since Jimmy mentioned they'd be recording new material to hopefully be performed on the State of the World Tour, which the press release confirmed as well. It's starting to sound like things are finally happening, though, so here it is.

According to Janet's new A&R, she's been working on the follow up to Unbreakable since earlier this year. He recently confirmed on his Instagram that Janet had hired him for her project, and to help properly launch the Rhythm Nation label.

Today, he posted that he was listening to the new material, along with the fire emoji.

There also seems to be a documentary of some sort in the works, as several fans at the shows have been interviewed for it and signed release forms. Unbreakable ranks alongside her best work, and she's on fire on the new tour, so I'm extremely excited to see where she's taking us next.

Let's keep the conversation going...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. Ray

Ray

*like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like*

Hitchcock, LP, Sprockrooster and 3 others like this.
  3. What a troll he is with that video being completely silent.

mindtrappa likes this.
  4. I'M READY.

5. I wonder whose idea that was

[​IMG]

6. Ray

Ray

This photo will forever keep on giving.

7. Seeing this thread being created gives me a little thrill.

8. Janet is the only one who does this to me for some reason.

9. 2018 would be completely sorted for me music wise if we were to get this and Kylie's album in the first half of the year.

LP, nikkysan, Angeleyes and 7 others like this.
  10. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. YEAH! So Excited (feat. Khia) to see where she goes after Unbreakable.

LP, Sprockrooster, Ray and 5 others like this.
  12. Her last album was so strong. Take my coins!

Hitchcock and Smooth Criminal like this.
  13. Im more than ready for Unbreakeable Side 2. That album was AN album

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  14. I could cry. Unbreakable is her best since The Velvet Rope.

15. Yep I loved Unbreakable and she looks pumped at the moment so new material is bound to be amazing.
    Sign me up...

Also just think, we are getting new Kylie and Janet in 2018 and new Madonna in 2018/19, exciting times ahead!

16. Been listening to Unbreakable this week. That album brings back such a strong nostalgia for Fall 2015. It reminds me of the leaves falling, crisp air, pumpkin spice scents, cosy nights... I adore it.

17. It's funny how it feels so soon since Unbreakable in some ways with the way the era has been so extended, when actually if something comes in 2018 it'll be about 2.5/3 years since it came out.

What an iconic comeback

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  18. And your source for this is...?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.