Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 143 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Not a huge fan of her hair right now. Ddddd.

2. Does Janet know she's got to sing live at Glastonbury? I don't think whispering and saying a few words over a loud backing track will cut it for this occasion. I hope it is amazing.

3. Janet will do what she wants

4. I do. It’s different. I love how many styles she’s had this decade!

5. Her style right now is certainly... rather new-wave-ish. I think we're going to have quite the genre-diverse album once it arrives.

6. She really has. And looks so fantastic in near enough every one of them.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  7. LP

LP

Not today Satan.

8. I just bopped once again to Made For Now, I really hope she does this one live.

9. Those straights will think the pre-recorded vocals are live so I’m guessing she’ll be fine

10. They’ll be on their 78th carrot by then anyway.

LP likes this.
  11. LP

LP

Or they'll be at a different stage

12. Heathens.

LP and beautifulmorning like this.
  13. Can we please just get an album. Made For Now was perfect.

Music Is Life, Hyrulian, LTG and 13 others like this.
  14. *matches your avatar

15. Shes only doing 45 mins

16. aux

aux

Was Made For Now labeled as the lead single for an album? Or was it just released as a stand-alone single from the start?

17. Her distributor/label said it was the lead for an album, but the producer said it was for an EP, Janet herself said it was a ~project

18. 45 mins of greatest hits would be epic. We are lucky to have a second of Miss Janet if we are honest with ourselves. She will slay us all.

19. [​IMG]

20. LP

LP

It's coming up to a year isn't it ? My FB memories show it's a year since she did that cool photo shoot with all the dancers ... She definitely spread the Made For Now era out. It gave me the push to leave my very cushy job and find a new one. She did that. I adore it but thank u , next.

djmakemewet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.