Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 153 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. She can’t speak French. Faking orgasms and faking French in songs. Tsk tsk.

2. Cute shoes Janet!!

beautifulmorning likes this.
  3. Wait, was my post about her being on the second leg of the RN era deleted? Why? For what reason?

4. Now that I've stirred up that memory for myself, I quite like that bizarre intro to the All For You album. A Fran Drescher reference on a Janet Jackson album? It's peak...something...

5. Now she’s doing polls letting fans vote on which shoes she should buy on her Instagram story.

LPT likes this.
  6. That was hilarious!

Staticboombox likes this.
  7. Give me an album of songs in the vein of Together Again and I can die happy.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's Rhythm Nation - please refrain from abbreviating, otherwise your posts will continue to be deleted

9. Oh lol.

Anyway, I dunno why she's asking us which shoes she should buy on instagram if none of them go with sweatpants anyway.

10. I know there is little news at the time, but do we really need every post from her Insta posted here?

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Why is "Hey U guys :)" with that selfie sending me nn

Legendary pop icon by day, Facebook mom by night

12. She has waaay more posts than what is posted here, doll. It’s interesting to see where she is and her trolling is quite funny.

13. She must have bought them in bulk.

14. Finally! Can't believe it's been 4 years since Unbreakable already.

LPT and beautifulmorning like this.
  15. Not to rain on the parade, but they're quoting a press release from January.

maneater83 and aux like this.
  16. They’re also alluding to having some exclusive info about what’s happening from within her inner circle. They may know new music is coming and are referring back to a quote from her label. I don’t believe they’re choosing to report this out of nowhere. They don’t usually do that unless they’re personally alerted to something. She’s done her touring now. 2020 will probably be the new album.

17. aux

aux

Would *checks notes* That Grape Juice lie?

18. I dunno, I'd like to believe it, but do they ever report anything exclusively? It's just a news re-posting blog, isn't it?

19. That awful blog is notorious for making up shit.

Rob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.