Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 155 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Panicking. What is happening.

Seraphim, aux and Music Is Death like this.
  2. Oh my god????

aux and Music Is Death like this.
  3. I was planning to go to bed. Guess it will be no sleeep for me as I am suddenly hyped.

Music Is Death likes this.
  4. images (2).jpeg

5. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news or anything, but all of these pictures are from her Vegas residency program/book. I don't think these posts mean anything, but I hope I'm wrong!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  6. godspeed AWAY.

but ugh yeah, it would be strange to drop something for New Years but I guess you never know

Andy French and Music Is Death like this.
  7. I think most of us knew that. It’s posts like this that are causing a stir

Bobbyrae, aux, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  8. Speaking of the Metamorphosis books, Solaiman posted some nice looks at them on his page. I can’t get over how gorgeous they are. Both JJ and M really snapped on their merch this year.

9. Honestly my mothers have been delivering the visuals (I wish I could say "and music", but that would mean Janet actually released...anything) this year.

10. Maybe they recorded the show and it’s being released?

Music Is Death likes this.
  11. Well, she had a deal with Netflix for the State Of the World Tour and a documentary. Both of those seem to have gotten stuck in post-development. There haven’t been any signs of her Vegas shows being filmed, but I noticed she’s had a small film crew with her throughout her shows in Vegas and her traveling to other dates (Australia, Hawaii), so the documentary might have taken on another form yet again.

P'NutButter and beautifulmorning like this.
  12. Those photos, I am truly gooped. That Metamorphosis book honestly slays.

Hyrulian and beautifulmorning like this.
  13. I really thought someone would have scanned the book by now. I would have loved to use them for some photoshop creation. At least Janet came with the goods via Instagram!

It always amazes me when performers who are decades into their career are still willing to do these big photoshoots. For awhile there I thought Janet was over it, especially when she Photoshopped that 20 YO image for the Unbreakable Tour. I'm glad she's still playing with her image and having it captured again.

14. Are you pleased? Do you feel contentment?

15. WHY ARE ALL THE POP STARS GIVING US THEIR ALL TIME BEST FOR NON MUSIC THINGS

16. The way she's gonna ignore all these fab shots to instead serve Anne Murray on the eventual album cover and we'll stan anyway. Stockholmnet.

17. Girl knows her audience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.