Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 176 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Wait... what?

2. This post is an absolute mess. It's like you're implying that these weren't serious enough reasons for her to cancel.

3. And people "liked" the post?

4. Talk to Madonna. Cancelling the entire European leg was ridiculous (and she’s yet to recover). The pray for me was also ridiculous. Then the fake ear ache, the vertigo, and a million other excuses were also ridiculous. She wasn’t selling tickets. I love her, am one of her biggest and longest fans (30 years), but I know her history. One of the funniest was Gil outing her fibs. I’m glad she’s become more reliable but the list is endless with her and I can’t really knock anyone for questioning whether or not to buy tickets. No one knows if she’s going to start up with the excuses again.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  5. Yep. That was the first excuse. We got no official explanation as to what she was talking about. The tabloids offered speculation.

6. This would look lovely as an album cover

7. This tour is probably gonna be pushed to the fall. We’ll probably end up getting the album before it even begins. Live Nation is pulling the plug on all its acts and telling them to get their asses home.

8. Which is how it should be in the first place. I dunno what she thinks she's doing there but I'll be glad if that dumb ass plan is foiled by...you know...common sense.

beautifulmorning likes this.

9. Still confused as to why even pre-pandemic we had zero follow up on the album announcement but this is amazing

10. LPT

LPT

Please tell me this is Black Diamond related and not from that damn Metamorphosis Book. I'm slain.

11. This is going to become a mythical album isn’t it?

Nephilim and maneater83 like this.
  12. It’s from the Metamorphosis book

LPT likes this.
  13. LPT

LPT

Oh for fucks sake. How many times am I going to get my bloody hopes up.

Nephilim and lushLuck like this.
  14. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

This could be a half-Beyoncé, where she’s announced the project, but the drop itself will be sudden if not an outright surprise.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  15. Comeback Corner ha.

Staticboombox and lushLuck like this.
  16. LPT

LPT

She hasn't delayed or rescheduled yet.

17. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I will never!

18. Janet when asked if she will release an album soon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.