Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 182 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Hidden under the coat?

beautifulmorning likes this.
  2. The way that video is clearly footage of a photoshoot from earlier this year nn I hate it here

I’ve made peace with the album not coming this year. I guess she’s just going to wait until the pandemic is over, whenever that is.

3. Is she releasing a new single this week? She’s been teasing since last wkd and her music is now cleared for TiKTok.

Stopremix likes this.
  4. I’m thinking these photos were taken for tour promotion which was set to start before the album dropped. Maybe since the tour didn’t happen she has all these photos to share. Just a guess.

She released other photos obviously from this photoshoot months ago. We didn’t get new music then either.

Her vocal producer (I think), was just interviewed saying that she was still recording in February when everything shut down and is inspired by what’s going on presently in the world. Maybe she still wants to record even more. I mean, this project was originally set to be an EP. I know she’s signed with Cinq, but I actually wish she was still signed to BMG like Kylie. They’ve done a great job.

5. Me trying to be even somewhat hopeful about hearing anything new from Janet before the heat death of the universe, let alone the end of the year

[​IMG]

6. 2014, LPT, Madaboutmusic and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.