Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. That caption. I just fell over.

2. What a way to kick off a school week!

LP, neinzedd and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  3. Nothing in life will ever excite me more than new Janet Jackson.

Smooth Criminal, Rei Ayanami and LP like this.
  4. She looks so fucking good right now.

5. Glowing af. She betta let that melanin pop!

6. Ray

Ray

After seeing Spotify peg her as my, apparently, favourite music act I came to the conclusion they are correct.

7. I can’t believe how good she looks? It’s the best she has looked in years? I hope we get a new album from her in 2018.

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

YESSSSSSSSSSS

QUEEEEEEEN

Heaven on Earth, LP and LeBratt like this.
  9. Color me excited. Feels like she could have a revival of her legacy right now.

I was listening to Janet. the other day (so fresh and the blending of genres is amazing), and was wondering if she is the one singing those gorgeous vocal in the background in "This Time"?

10. Girl.

11. What. I mean, studio magic??

12. Her weave atm is just EVERYTHNG! Bring this new era on Miss Janet!

LP likes this.
  13. She's looking great, I'm so pleased she's back on the scene. The gap between Discipline and Unbreakable was too long, I thought it'd be the same this time around.

14. I figured Unbreakable would be her last album. I was okay with that because wow, way to end your music career on a high note.

LP likes this.
  15. OK now's the time to do THE comeback. The goodwill is there, I even think pop radio is there too.

16. I know she looks 25, but I don’t think that’ll magically get radio on her side again. She should aim for building a streaming audience anyway. It’s 2017.

17. She got that body back so fast, damn.

I'm more than ready for whatever is coming!

WhatKindOfKylie? and Rafa_el like this.
  18. She really does look the best she has in quite some time, she seems hungry for it right now and I'm living for another Janet era on the horizon.

It really feels like the perfect time, too!

Rafa_el and mindtrappa like this.
  19. Someone let shadedeflector know they were wrong please and thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.