Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond (12th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Do we know when it's coming out?

2. Just sometime next year

3. Good enough for me. Long overdue, nevertheless.

inevitable likes this.
  4. I hope she plays around with music styles on the new record. Rock type suits her even if it’s just for one song. Black Cat, Just a little while, What”ll I do are great songs.

WhatKindOfKylie? and Humanracin like this.
  5. A few of my least favourite songs by her, I like Trust a Try though, that was quite rocky.

6. Black Cat is iconic. I would love for her to go that hard again.

7. Black Cat is fantastic!

8. "What'll I Do" is such a great song.

9. She looks incredible

10. LP

LP

Are there any professional shots of her from whatever Absolut event she was at last night? She looks amazing on her instastory. I'm gagging.

11. Just a couple posts from her A&R from the past few months. Nothing earth shattering, just further confirmation of new music on its way

Also here are the comments he liked regarding the new album, reissues, and tour DVDs. Nothing too deep here, but I figured I’d include it anyway

[​IMG]

2014, P'NutButter, Ferk and 1 other person like this.
  12. Ray

Ray

For a moment I thought those vintage_janet posts were actually confirmations and almost lost it.

13. I wouldn’t even be alive to make that post if they were. He seems to be the type to like every comment, so I’m not reading into them too much. It’d be nice if they managed to get proper reissues of Control - The Velvet Rope and the tours out around the release of the new album, or at least announce plans to.

14. LP

LP

This clearly proves nothing. Show me confirmation. I want receipts.

I'm kidding

15. Yes it would be fantastic if this were to happen. Still annoying how Control and Rhythm Nation have yet to be re issued. The original releases sound so low now.

16. Non-update: she’s back to posting on social media after a month long break.

Praying we start hearing more about the documentary and album soon.

Rem, nikkysan, LP and 9 others like this.
  17. ^Here is hoping! Be good!

18. See, this is why I'm holding off the second part of the Janet rate...

[​IMG]
    It is now.

LP, Ray, Pop Gaz and 4 others like this.
  19. Love it!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  20. So exciting. I cannot wait for her to be back.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.