Janet Jackson - Black Diamond + Documentary | Page 182 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond + Documentary

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Is she releasing a new single this week? She’s been teasing since last wkd and her music is now cleared for TiKTok.

Stopremix likes this.
  2. I’m thinking these photos were taken for tour promotion which was set to start before the album dropped. Maybe since the tour didn’t happen she has all these photos to share. Just a guess.

She released other photos obviously from this photoshoot months ago. We didn’t get new music then either.

Her vocal producer (I think), was just interviewed saying that she was still recording in February when everything shut down and is inspired by what’s going on presently in the world. Maybe she still wants to record even more. I mean, this project was originally set to be an EP. I know she’s signed with Cinq, but I actually wish she was still signed to BMG like Kylie. They’ve done a great job.

3. Me trying to be even somewhat hopeful about hearing anything new from Janet before the heat death of the universe, let alone the end of the year

[​IMG]

4. 2014, LPT, Madaboutmusic and 4 others like this.
  5. THANK YOU JESUS

Dynamo, Stopremix and clowezra like this.
  6. Genuinely losing my mind over this, WHEW. Working with Jimmy and Terry again is all I needed to hear. Do we think it will still be called Black Diamond?

Dynamo, iveivan and Stopremix like this.
  7. Dd I forgot we had an album thread, it’s been so long.

8. YES. Love that Jimmy and Terry will be on board again, and Siedah Garrett bodes well too.

Bobbyrae, zephyr, etienne and 2 others like this.
  9. Why did seeing this thread on the front page make me laugh out loud? We're ready, ma'am.

10. Can someone photoshop a Janet version of this

[​IMG]

Bobbyrae, Damita Jo, Rafa_el and 12 others like this.
  11. Hopefully we get something “from her lips” today!

boombazookajoe likes this.
  12. Moist

13. Conversations in a cafe

Rafa_el and boombazookajoe like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    Andrew, Bobbyrae, Edu and 15 others like this.
  15. I’ve been told they took the article down? Dd. Queen better spill something herself today then!

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Yep, the article and tweet are gone now! Was it a new album announcement?

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Yeah they deleted the tweet and article nn

Aiden, Sleepycat and lushLuck like this.
  18. It said a new single was coming this year with a new album in 2022.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.