Janet Jackson - Black Diamond | Page 156 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. and that's why she's the queen.

2. Seeing *instagay fucks Marco Ovando once, posts pics from the shoot for a year after*.

aux, Staticboombox and JMRGBY like this.
  3. My credit card company just raised my limit today and now I’m seriously considering paying $500 for the signed coffee table book nn

4. Enjoy and What’s Ur Name. The late day acknowledgement. James Joint is a pick.

boombazookajoe likes this.
  5. It should be noted that this playlist is a collab with Spotify, similar to when Madonna dropped a playlist celebrating International Women’s Day ahead of announcing Madame X. Can’t remember how long the gap between the two were, but I do feel like we’re approaching something.

Andy French likes this.
  6. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I desperately want the tour program and the coffee table book, but whew I can't even begin to justify spending that kind of money. Sadface.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  7. Can't believe she put two songs of herself on that playlist and they're album cuts from Discipline and 20 Y.O... Janet sis wyd? I can't say I'm leaving with a great respect for her taste.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  8. There is a non-signed edition of the coffee table book on her website that is way more affordable, and you can usually find the tour book on eBay for a little less than what her store is selling.

I’ve linked both below (the tour book only has two hours left on the listing)

Metamorphosis Coffee Table Book
    Metamorphosis Tour Book on eBay

9. "Enjoy" is a hell of a bop though!

10. Enjoy got bit of Christmas bells going on. Love that track.

I can't play the other JJ track since Discipline is not available still ugh.

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The tour book doesn't ship to my country unfortunately, but I didn't realize there was a non-signed coffee table book! I can at least consider saving up for that instead. Thanks for this!

mindtrappa likes this.
  12. Okay but she picked the best song from 20 and arguably the only song from Discipline that actually felt like a Janet, Jam, and Lewis track despite none of them having anything to do with it (with the dated Sidekick reference actually lending itself to this feeling, whoops.)

johnoclock likes this.
  13. She’s trolling again. *giggle*

Andrew.L likes this.
  14. Hi hello I’m sobbing

15. First thing that popped into my head was

RainOnFire, LPT, mindtrappa and 2 others like this.
  17. I can't believe it took the most legendary pop vocalist in history 34 years to be inducted (and Janet 37). Who do they keep inducting every year?

LPT and lushLuck like this.
  18. Same here! Like instantly.

mindtrappa likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.