Janet Jackson - Made For Now (feat. Daddy Yankee) & 12th Album | Page 154 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Made For Now (feat. Daddy Yankee) & 12th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 18, 2017.

1. That awful blog is notorious for making up shit.

Rob likes this.
  2. And I just realized they posted today about Aaliyah's music being put on streaming services, even though we knew yesterday the source was a fake Twitter account.

So yeah.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Andrew.L likes this.
  3. This makes me sad.

4. HARPER'S BAZAAR: What about your new music project?

JANET JACKSON : I'm currently in the process of producing a new song. However, I also do not want to set a fixed time frame for it, because it is difficult for art people to feel really satisfied with their work. I will show off the new song to the public soon. Well, I also got a few offers to film. Slowly and I'll reveal everything!

5. “Art people”

Her Jeff Koons and Andy Warhol inspired alberm is coming.

6. A new song? After all this time and several reports on her working on a new project we'll get a song?

7. It’s clearly a rough translation meaning new single. She’s not going to reveal much more than that. As Vietnamese-to-English Janet says: “Slowly and I’ll reveal everything!”

8. Which Damita Jo song is this from?

9. From the President of A&R at Rhythm Nation

[​IMG]

10. Oh my good god

11. Me gearing up for new Janet.

[​IMG]

12. He left fireworks and champagne emojis in the comments on that photo. I swear if she comes for me on NYE...

aux, Sleepycat, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  13. I...

Is it even possible for me to say I'm not ready after she's left us hanging for over a year? Please ring in 2020 by scalping me momther I deserve it

14. Janet eyeing Mariahs stronghold on Christmas so she comes for the Queen of New Year Crown?
    I for one am here for it!

Sprockrooster, ssa and Music Is Life like this.
  15. *giggle*

16. New Janet? Potentially very soon? What the - I didn't even get to come!

Did you?

17. I really wouldn’t be mad if they used this shoot for the new album. It’s brilliant.

18. Serving glamorous dementor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.