Janet Jackson - Metamorphosis (Las Vegas Residency) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson - Metamorphosis (Las Vegas Residency)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jun 15, 2015.

1. I'm just eager to see... well, everything! What the stage looks like, the setlist, Janet's performance... The fact that this has all remained so secret up to now is impressive, in this day and age.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  2. This is the woman who managed to keep her marriage a secret for nearly a decade. She's good at keeping a lid on things. Her album hasn't leaked either. People should hire her for security.

JapaneseJesus likes this.
  3. I've officially got tickets to see her on Wednesday. Hopefully seeing her right at the beginning for the tour won't be a negative. I'm sure she'll be amazing.

I find it very odd but kind of funny that she's actually doing a show in Grande Prairie (there's a reason you've never heard of it) at a 3000 seat stadium. That surely must be the tiniest venue she's doing right?

4. Just a tad smaller than the Chicago Theatre, which seats roughly 3,600.

5. [​IMG]

Some merch. Do we think the coloured t-shirt might be the cover?

6. The tour book looks nice!

7. Grande Prairie's Revolution Place is about the polar opposite of the Chicago Theatre in every way.

But it's fascinating that Janet can book small arenas in tiny little prairie towns and 30,000 seat super stadiums in Japan on the same tour.

8. 30 minutes pre-show and very few people are here. Also no opening act if anyone was wondering, just a DJ playing remixes.

9. She doesn't deserve this Ciara Wal-mart concert teas.

10. Janet Jackson has announced her "MyMusicVIP" website. Whoever pre-ordered her album will have access to exclusive content on this webpage and will be able to upgrade their ticket to access the VIP Experience lounge. As previously stated on her official website, "ALL CONCERT ATTENDEES ARE SPECIAL. MUSIC OWNERS ARE VIPS."

http://mymusicvip.com/

11. I was honestly considering pre-ordering the album bundle right before I went, but I only buy Japan-edition albums at this point... I'm hoping I didn't miss out on anything in there.

12. I come bearing gifts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    MYCAL, playboy69 and mariomania1234 like this.
  13. They're selling download cards:

[​IMG]

14. More from the tour book. I'm sensing that they really went for the tribal theme:

[​IMG]

15. NASTY. SHE IS DANCING HER BUTT OFF.

FEEDBACK OH MY LIFE

I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  16. *Searches desperately for vids.*

17. She just did a medley, doing Control -> What Have You Done For Me Lately -> The Pleasure Principle now. I have no one to freak out with so yall will have to do! THE HITS DON'T STOP

Mr Blonde likes this.
  18. Keep the updates coming! I've got to get to bed. I'll check back in the morning. Enjoy the show!!

19. Escapade followed by When I Think Of You now, practically a greatest hits tour right now which I'm totally OK with!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.