Janet Jackson | Page 597 | The Popjustice Forum

Janet Jackson

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Ordon, Jul 18, 2007.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

What did she perform??

2. 30 seconds of 60 songs probably.

3. The setlist looks phenomenal. Seriously, just smash after smash.

4. I love that she performs 'R&B Junkie'. A lost smash.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The amount of 11s…. I would have perished.

6. Jeeeeez, experiencing the first three songs live and unspoiled alone would’ve blown my mind.

7. The orange and pink colour pops!
    She looked amazing!!

8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The orange outfit looks so good. A welcome change after years of the same baggy and/or black clothes.

9. They split the streams again
    [​IMG]

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

11. My three moms

Jersey, Liberty, LPT and 8 others like this.

12. Finally she's serving fashion again!

13. Ugh, she looks amazing. Mother.

LPT, iveivan, Overdose and 1 other person like this.
  14. No but I just had to buy it. Rhythm Nation next!

[​IMG]

15. What’s exactly wrong with her digital catalogue? I know her YouTube has been a mess, but aren’t her albums all on streaming platforms?

11s?

The orange is beautiful, as is the black jeans getup for the last section. The pink shirt is a tad messy. Giving me Unbreakable Tour vibes. I love that she’s being hats back!

The person handling her music now is great too. I’m really impressed with the mixes she’s been presenting live since State of the World. The synths added for Feedback is incredible!

16. I just discovered the Qello app for Apple TV and it's got Janet's Glastonbury show available to stream (plus Madonna, tons of Kylie shows, other pop queens).

I know I'm a bit too late but she seemed so low energy and the audio mixing was horrendous.

17. It's been a running gag between @RainOnFire and I, but they've split streams for some of her biggest songs which just make her stats look lower than they should. She has pretty terrible / nearly non-existent playlisting, the janet. remix album is M.I.A., her 'If' remix with KAYTRANADA isn't uploaded (it would probably have 50-75 million streams by now), and there are just a bunch of easily remedied errors.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ff why did I get the notification for this - the forum is wonky

19. When is she touring Europe? Come on, girl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.