Japanese Breakfast | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Japanese Breakfast

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Apr 10, 2016.

1. This is so lovely - part of me wishes she did something more unexpected, but it’s so nice I can’t complain!

2. SNL Season Finale musical guest! You love to see it.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Woah a dream team!

burnt likes this.

4. Michelle will be a guest on Jimmy Fallon (unsure if she will be a musical guest as well). Film based on the book is gaining major traction!

Andy French likes this.
  5. It's crazy to me that Posing In Bondage isn't one of the most streamed songs on the album, to me it might be her best song.

6. It's her attempt at a Purity Ring song, and yes I *will* stand by that suggestion.

7. But it’s better than any purity ring song?

8. [​IMG]

BubblegumBoy, Crisp X, burnt and 2 others like this.
  9. SNL Performances and a Fallon interview. Love to see Paprika get some spotlight.

10. I like Purity Ring and I didn't think this was a controversial take at all?

Jwentz and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  11. We LOVE to see the acclaim and the growing stardom!
    The Paprika performance was awesome. Unfortunately, Be Sweet is always a tad shaky for her due to how high the chorus is in her range - would’ve loved to hear a real quiet moment like Posing for Cars! The band is always flawless, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.