Japayork | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Japayork

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, Feb 24, 2010.

1. He's way better looking than Frankmusik. Which isn't saying much cuz I don't find Frankmusik that attractive really.

2. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Well I'm glad we've got that sorted out.

3. I Need It All (on his Myspace) is like a male Fever-era Kylie. In other words, very, very good.

4. Oh yes, it's my favourite from him.

5. Wow! Perfect choice for Popjustice Hi-Fi. I'm so happy to hear he's back (with an amazing update of Teenagers).

6. I had completely forgotten about this guy. Teenager sounds amazing.

7. I love this guy IMMENSELY....
    There is something about him. I will keep my eye on him now.

8. 3 for 3 for PJ Hi Fi

9. Love all of his songs. 'Teenager' is just seriously phenomenal. I can't stop listening.

10. WELL HELLO THERE.

You know what I mean.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Shame on you pervs.

May be the first PJ single I buy, Teens sounds MEGA.

12. Teenagers seriously never fails to put me in a good mood. I've loved all the PJ Hi-Fi releases so far but this may be the "biggest" in terms of sound/hit potential.

13. First thoughts: Japayork is an awful name. But I thought the same of Lady Gaga,.

14. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Song is a bit fizzed out? WHY? Where's the energy it had?

15. He is much cuter than I thought. rawr.

16. I don't understand why a video edit of the song was needed. Additionally, the guy just looks somehow less cute than I thought he would in video form. Not quite the "popstar" that PJ (and I, frankly) thought he would be. Maybe I'm just bitter toward male popstars at the moment because Frankmusik's new single is shit.

17. Most male popstars are usually less popstars than I wish they were.

18. Ha, so true. I guess no one's got the balls to go all out anymore. Funnily enough, for all its low-fi charm and geeky Gaga-isms, I actually thought this came closest this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cAqwco49m4

Anyway, we'll see what Japayork has to offer in the future. He of course still holds tons of promise and I do plan on buying the single when it's available (Peter: What's up with the physical?). Just a little underwhelmed by the video.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.