Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Worthy of his own thread now? I think he's the best bop DJ/producer act going at the moment.

He's putting out Breathe feat. New Sia Ina Wroldsen today. Issa bop.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. I hope he properly gets more attention soon, I love his work.

3. He's cute & all of his singles are amazing. Stan card laminated.

blaze_dave, Kyle., aniraz and 7 others like this.
  4. Let's get Breathe in the thread title?

It's out and it's good. Not sure it's a hit. The last minute pops though.

Poker Pro likes this.
  5. He truly makes music for the gays. I think he liked one of my photos on instagram once.

blaze_dave, Txetxu and Noir like this.
  6. A banger.

7. Love the Dum Dum Dums, it invokes a certain early 2000's dance banger charm.

Rob likes this.
  8. This has got to do well. Her voice was amazing on How Deep Is Your Love, it's amazing on this as well.
    That being said, I need a Jax Jones album. He has 3 songs coming, this being one, another with Selena.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. I might be making this up, but I think he confirmed the Selena song was a fake.

10. Breathe is owning my life on the daily. What a banger. It's flopped so far but is now #20 on itunes without a discount so hopefully it'll be a hit.

11. Instruction was done dirty. It looked like it had so much potential since Demi was smashing with Sorry Not Sorry as well as having a big streaming hit with No Promises.

aniraz, elektroxx, nooniebao and 3 others like this.
  12. Instruction did alright, I thought, something like #13 during those Edaclypse weeks wasn't it?

Txetxu likes this.
  13. It did reach 13 but only scraped Silver and hasn't been certified anywhere else. It didn't reach it's potential at all.

Txetxu likes this.
  14. Weird - it seemed to be everywhere at the time. Breathe is even better so hopefully it'll smash.

Txetxu likes this.
  15. ‘Breathe’ pops off, it’s like a streamlined ‘How Deep is Your Love’.

nooniebao and Txetxu like this.
  16. I still don't know how Instruction flopped. Seemed to be the perfect recipe for a hit.

elektroxx and munro like this.
  17. Especially considering Demi had two hits at the same time + Stefflon has a lot of buzz around her

snoho likes this.
  18. I thought it was huge?

19. Instruction didn't flop, silver is not a flop, it's fine, let's all STOP SAYING FLOP

20. Silver... in one bloody country! Sorry but this track deserved far better.

Txetxu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.