Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Dec 1, 2017.

1. His last 3 dates rescheduled to October.

Blue6010 likes this.
  2. It's 31 in the mids as of yesterday - not sure how cos it's only 80 on Spotify but whatever. I'd be bummed if this wasn't at least a top 40 mini-flop.

3. Maybe fans think it's just the similarly titled album track with the credits and don't realise it's a new song? I mean, it's hardly a classic but it's kind of fun.

4. Tequila is finally showing some signs of life. 32 in the UK this week and now top 40 on Spotify so most likely 25-30 next week (peak so far is 31). Jax comes through with the slow burn hits.

5. I need this on the Spotty Fry!

6. It's doing better on Apple - currently 14. They have a bigger share of the market than many realise.

7. A banger every 6 months, like clockwork

Looks like the song is called I Miss U - can anyone read the name beneath the title?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    nooniebao, Laurence and jawow_ like this.
  8. Digital_Fossil, nooniebao and Mikal like this.
  9. Mikal and Daniel! like this.
  10. Banger!

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  11. OK this is amazing but I'm quite pissed that he hasn't also dropped the extended mix on streaming. 2:52 of this is nowhere near enough and it's over way too abruptly.

nooniebao and Digital_Fossil like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I Miss U is great, Au/ra works well on it.

Digital_Fossil and nooniebao like this.
  13. I miss the what watcha gonna do though.

14. And the songs being good.

15. This must be trolling

16. Scream at Capital playing the Clean Bandit song of the same name earlier by accident announcing it as their record of the week

Mikal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.