Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Dec 1, 2017.

1. I was convinced Jax Jones was some feisty singer, not a Sash-esque DJ fella.

2. His Ellie remix is perfection

3. This reminds me of a song, not sure if one of the later Sugababes ones?

c_0_r_3_y likes this.
  4. Not remix related but I love that Delirium promo shoot. The outfits, the colours, everything. It's so pop.

5. 2014

2014 Moderator

Breathe is such a bop!

Conan likes this.
  6. Now up to 12 on itunes. Did it get added on some Spotify playlists or something? I noticed it's usually higher on a weekend. BANGER.

7. It's at 6 now, still no discount, ahead of Justin. Was 24 in Friday's chart and should be nearer top 15 this week. Can someone else please hop on the stan train with me? It's such a huge banger, I don't know why PJ isn't losing its shit over it.

Sometimes it grates me that a Katy Perry thread can get 10 pages in a day and nobody's talking about songs like this just because they're not from a big pop girl.

8. Maybe a youtube embed might get the girls on board. This is a bop.

nooniebao, 2014 and Noir like this.
  9. whatswhatsgondo

Kyle. likes this.
  10. Breathe has finally gone top 10 on iTunes! It's climbing again on Spotify.

Poker Pro likes this.
  11. Up from 24 to 14 this Friday.

12. Make a How Deep Is Your Love-esque music video to get the GP/straights on board, because issa bop.

elektroxx likes this.
  13. The music video for Breathe drops tomorrow:

elektroxx and spiffyg like this.
  14. C'est bop.

15. It's just a video of two people dancing. Tragic.

Andrew.L and elektroxx like this.
  16. Jax sis it was too early for a mortgage.

17. Jax better get those dancers out of the Natural History Museum and Whiteleys Shopping Centre and give me a dark, sleazy club video instead.

elektroxx, ericcccc and Vasilios like this.
  18. I don't go to Jax Jones for good videos so it's fine.

19. I don't know why no discount for this yet? It's slipping at 8 on itunes but just peaked at 12 on Friday's chart so surely the ideal time to discount it.

20. IT WENT TOP 10! Pop justice.

Txetxu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.