Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Jax Jones - Snacks (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Dec 1, 2017.

1. He really needs to get the album out. He'll have nothing left unless he releases a 16 track album.

2. There's a new EP out, but don't get too excited.

3. What’s the point.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  4. I think the artwork is cute - but honestly - was this necessary?

Mr_Matt likes this.
  5. The product artwork is amazing too. If they’re planning on stopping with it after this they’re dumb.

Subspace88 likes this.
  6. I knew he'd call his EP/album something food related nn

7. It's probably to draw a line and to start with a lead single from the album.

8. Jax Jones? Album?

lol

Mr_Matt likes this.
  9. Where is Go Nowhere. Why is his career so stop-start.

It's legit really confusing - he's obviously a singles artist, and all his singles do well in the UK, but they're all so far apart. Two singles across 2017. One track released in 2018 and it's pretty much over now. That Jess Glynne collab was performed in July, for fuck's sake. Give us more?

10. Jax Jones & Years & Years - Play, out Wednesday.

[​IMG]

mylesofsmiles93, Ferk, Blob and 2 others like this.
  11. From what I remember from the gig, it was a total bop.

12. Putting all the pervious singles into an EP called Snacks, but having this one stand alone implies that Jax Jones would rather we eat spray house cleaner than Play-Doh.

13. I like it on first play but expected it to reach some kind of big moment that never comes.

14. His artwork (skin shades aside) remains on point.

Andy French and Up Down Suite like this.
  15. Came here to say the same thing. As a graphic designer, I can't help but appreciate the attention to detail & the whole packaging ideas. Still not bothered enough to play Play, though ddd

Andy French and Vasilios like this.
  16. "Play" is delicious and has replay value in spades.

Ferk likes this.
  17. OK but that's Halsey not Olly?

Ferk and Andy French like this.
  18. Urgh! iTunes (UK) have added the track to the EP rather than releasing it as a standalone but I have the other tracks as singles.

This will wreak havoc with my OCD.

19. The Mabel song wasn't strong enough to be a single, they should have either put the album out after Breathe or gone with Play then the album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.