Jax Jones | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Jax Jones

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Dec 1, 2017.

1. I thought it was good then the chorus really kicked in and I adored it. He can do no wrong at this stage.

Also I'm falling for all his gay pandering. Appease me king.

Rem, distant_cousin, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  2. I trust Jax Jones and his vault of absolute bangers with my life.

c_0_r_3_y, Jacques, acl and 1 other person like this.
  3. Really can’t get over ‘All Day And Night’. It’s so simple, but clean and melodic enough to not feel totally brainless. I like the slight switch up of his usual sound on the production/drop too, and Madison sounds amazing. It’s very baby’s first Swedish House Mafia, in a way.

Funny, Solveig doesn’t factor into the equation at all for me. His stuff has been alright the last few years, but definitely not as bright and shiny as everything Jax has done.

Jacques, Mr Blonde and Tracy Jacks like this.
  4. Djfkfkfk why is this picture hot

Rem, K94, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  5. The Europa song is kind of a mega bop

The way it’s tagged on Spotify is maybe one of the worst things my eyes have ever seen.

6. I feel this way about most Spotify feature tags t b h

7. Just read the words "my wife" on his Instagram story....welp.

Vasilios likes this.
  8. the promo pic is serving french daddy and asian bear flip flop and the song is serving bop so I'm here for this.

2014 likes this.
  9. Heard this song for the first time today and what a BOP. Can’t wait to see him in Ibiza this year.

10. Video is out

11. Come

Come

Come into my greenscreen

12. 2014

2014 Moderator

What a horrific video. Still a banger though!

13. His branding is always so strong so I'm really surprised at how poor that video is.

I saw him at Roundhouse last weekend and he was great, the show was really good and the tunes really do come to life live. It was a constant party and a really diverse crowd too, all ages etc. Can't wait for an album whenever that drops but think the Europa project is here to keep us warm until then.

14. What sort of Come Into My World but stand in one spot while lipsyncing like Charlie Hides as we throw as much CGI clipart into the background as possible mess? I'm dizzy.

15. I really like this song, but it really reminds me to Faithless’ Insomnia.

16. Nom nom .

Mr Blonde, Mikal and nooniebao like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Runawaywithme, Rem, Mr Blonde and 8 others like this.
  18. Jax seems to be living his best life atm playing sets packed with bangers at random garden parties near Coachella.

Blob likes this.
  19. According to his Instagram story, the album (!) is coming August, he's collaborated with Mabel again on "something incoming", his favourite single is Breathe ("I always wanted to do an emotional song you can dance to") and his track with Tove Lo is pretty much done and we'll hear it... "soon".

Preview of a new track too

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  20. We can just pretend that this is the official video.

Rem, FINISH LINE, dekivu and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.