Jeffo presents PJ Retro 46: The Popjustice Retro Song Contest That's Definitely Not PJOPS, OK? | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Jeffo presents PJ Retro 46: The Popjustice Retro Song Contest That's Definitely Not PJOPS, OK?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Jeffo, May 12, 2019.

1. PJOPS39 you say? *has a looksie*

soratami likes this.
  2. Well, to be honest, that's why I voted for PJXX. It had a better ~aesthetic~ than PJ Retro. That said, I'm not sure it makes a big difference considering that some people write out "Popjustice Song Contest" in the thread title when they host PJSC and they do alright over there.

No worries though. I'll be harassing people via tagification later to make sure all the regulars are aware.

3. 4 days left to enter a song y'all! Don't miss out on the chance to be the first PJRetro winner!

Robsolete, Jeffo, Filippa and 2 others like this.
  4. With the song I’ve entered, I think I’ve missed out on that chance already dddd.

5. @AcerBenII
    @Auntie Beryl
    @br0dy
    @CatastropheBoy
    @chanex

Hey, you, over there.

Yes, you.

[​IMG]

Don't run away! First of all, it's pointless because I'll just catch up anyway, but more importantly, I have something important I would like to share with you.

[​IMG]

See, I know that you entered a PJOPS contest within the last few months, and I wanted to make sure that you knew that the new and improved PJOPS contest is here, now under the name PJ Retro. And guess what! I'm hosting this shindig, so should decide to participate, I'll make sure that you have fun whether you like it or not.

Consider this is your formal invitation to partake in the proceedings. You'll find the slightly re-jigged veto criteria in the opening post, and despite the rumors you might have heard, there is no theme this round. But still feel free to enter your male vocal songs if you'd like!

You have until Wednesday, May 22 at 11:59 pm BST (6:59 pm US EDT) to submit your entry to me via PM. I do hope you'll join us for the festivities, but if you don't, well, I guess you'll have to live with that regret for the rest of your life, huh.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Filippa, chanex, VivaForever and 2 others like this.
  6. @Derek
    @DJHazey
    @DominoDancing
    @Empty Shoebox
    @HarryEzra

Hey, you, over there.

Yes, you.

[​IMG]

Don't run away! First of all, it's pointless because I'll just catch up anyway, but more importantly, I have something important I would like to share with you.

[​IMG]

See, I know that you entered a PJOPS contest within the last few months, and I wanted to make sure that you knew that the new and improved PJOPS contest is here, now under the name PJ Retro. And guess what! I'm hosting this shindig, so should decide to participate, I'll make sure that you have fun whether you like it or not.

Consider this is your formal invitation to partake in the proceedings. You'll find the slightly re-jigged veto criteria in the opening post, and despite the rumors you might have heard, there is no theme this round. But still feel free to enter your male vocal songs if you'd like!

You have until Wednesday, May 22 at 11:59 pm BST (6:59 pm US EDT) to submit your entry to me via PM. I do hope you'll join us for the festivities, but if you don't, well, I guess you'll have to live with that regret for the rest of your life, huh.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  7. My entry for this round is a real PJ Retro choon. The act didn't even release an album, and never troubled the top 75 in any country.

berserkboi, soratami and londonrain like this.
  8. @iheartpoptarts
    @Laurence Nope
    @magictreehouse
    @MixmasterRemix
    @ModeRed

Hey, you, over there.

Yes, you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. @Music Is Life
    @nnnumb
    @ohnostalgia
    @Oleander
    @popknark2

Hey, you, over there.

Yes, you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oleander, Filippa, nnnumb and 3 others like this.
  10. @rawkey
    @Ray
    @Russron
    @Sprockrooster

Hey, you, over there.

Yes, you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace, Filippa and soratami like this.
  11. @Trouble in Paradise
    @unnameable
    @WowWowWowWow

Hey, you, over there.

Yes, you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace, Filippa and soratami like this.
  12. I'm sorry I'm taking this round off from PJ Retro. Have fun everyone.

berserkboi and Maki like this.
  13. Excellent! I have just the thing all lined up and ready to go.

Jeffo, Maki, berserkboi and 2 others like this.
  14. I love Nadine Coyle.

15. Yas stan talent

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. I'm so excited for my entry this round! An all-time fave of mine that will hopefully strike a chord with a few voters too.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Filippa, soratami, londonrain and 5 others like this.
  18. I... had to reverse image search this.

19. Why do I get the feeling this will be straight out of my shortlist? ;)

Filippa, soratami, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  20. That's gonna get vetoed, you better have a back-up.

Filippa, soratami, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.