Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Looking forward to This Is Me... Then pt.2, still her best album.

LKane, chasingthepast and Rafa_el like this.
  2. I love it that she keeps performing this and ''Do It Well''. I love them so much and most artists tend to skip songs from flop albums.

3. That Was Me... Then, This Is Me... Now

4. I enjoyed this a bit too much.

LPT, JasonJay, bonnieetclyde and 2 others like this.
  5. But the shit she would get for releasing a Bad Romance knock-off would be intense.

6. YES! I once did an unbridled search for this version (that I love so much). After a lot of struggle, I found it on a russian forum and begged the person to send it me. That was in 2012, I think. It's part of a european version of the single that I have no idea about what it is anymore.

Nephilim likes this.
  7. I literally only read about their night in jail on Twitter recently and have not known peace since.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

AlmostFamous, LPT, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.

9. Hilarious though I’m sure they still hang out as co-parents for the kids

dvno, Island, Rob and 20 others like this.
  10. Now I all I want is a photo with her, Diddy, Marc and Ben together in one place. How iconic would that be?

11. She should buy Exaholic, polish the production and release it ASAP.

Aester, Rob, Laurent and 3 others like this.
  12. The face that summer is rolling in and I’ve got her Latin America songs on play + the Bennifer hype/nostalgia has me like a kid again

13. This whole thing made me give This is Me... Then a serious listen and it's... fine. The production on Loving You is 2000s R&B bliss. Her vocals are honestly tough to get through and my issue with them is they're both shrill and... bored-sounding? I keep on thinking a singer who understands their voice more could've bodied these songs more. Dear Ben was a kii though.

FoxMint likes this.
  14. I know that it was unceremoniously scrapped, but my gay little heart will always have a soft spot for Louboutins and I will always say that it should have been a worldwide smash.

Plus, the way she fell flat on her ass during the AMAs performance, but literally brushed it off, before launching into the dance break. Her abilities as a performer are genuinely incredible and never cease to entertain.

Her performance on So You Think You Can Dance was incredible and she looked flawless, as always.

AlmostFamous, LPT, Island and 10 others like this.
  15. I will forever be pressed that the straights did Louboutins dirty like that. Such a jam.

16. Brave is underrated. It's one of her best albums.

AbSynth and Jordtayylor like this.
  17. It’s time to be brave, say I’m not afraid, not anymore!

Macanudo likes this.
  18. Do It Well - Hold It Dont Drop It - Mile In These Shoes would have been such an excellent singles run.

LPT, 4Roses, HolyWater and 5 others like this.
  19. I loved 'Louboutins' on first listen. Time has taken a little of the shine off, but it's still an underrated bop.

That AMAs performance remains super impressive. The speed with which she bounced right back up and hit the first marks for that dance break like nothing had happened. That's what you call a professional.

x

LPT, Smooth Criminal and HolyWater like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.