Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 248 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Do any of the I'm Into You remixes have the Papi breakdown in them like the video version?

2. They know exactly what they're doing and I love it.

Rob, Conan, bonnieetclyde and 2 others like this.
  3. Byeeee this is so juicy

Conan likes this.
  4. She’s a master at the publicity game, that’s for sure.

5. Romance is underrated... Stay together? That's the new trend.

[​IMG]

An Insider, thefaceofyou, LPT and 5 others like this.
  6. Unfortunately no which is a shame cause that breakdown slaps, even as an audio only.

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  7. The other girls re-releasing old albums while she’s re-releasing old affairs? Stunt maker!

Verandi, Rob, JasonJay and 19 others like this.
  8. Ben Affleck (20th Anniversary Edition) [Expanded, Bonus Features, Strictly Limited]

Sunny B, Txetxu, An Insider and 8 others like this.
  9. These are funny

10. including Special Edition "Pitbul, Design of a Decade" (10 Years of Featurings Extended CD)

11. New single out tomorrow.

Wondering how much she had to change her plans since I imagine she was hoping to be promoting Marry Me by now. Shame too since Owen Wilson is getting attention from Loki so it would have garnered more interest.

LPT, phily693, An Insider and 3 others like this.
  12. W2K

W2K

I'm here for it.

Laurence and lushLuck like this.
  13. Well, she’s gotten Rauw Alejandro at the right time when he’s coming off a smash. JLo manages to get the best timing for collabs, I fear.

phily693 likes this.
  14. I love this! Can’t wait to see the video

HolyWater and JMSinc like this.
  15. This is hot. You already know the video will be Fuego.

An Insider, LPT, jakeyfw and 2 others like this.
  16. Yet another amazing song from her. And over 4 minutes to boot? We are not worthy.

17. The frustrating thing is the mix of Spanish songs she's released in the last two years could have made the best album of her career.

This is really great.

Robert, LPT and Butterfly like this.
  18. Por Primera Vez was done. This long trickle of singles when she could have just released a full album is so bizarre.

LPT likes this.
  19. So... what is this? Another random single? Off an album? I get so lost with her music 'career' these days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.