Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 249 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. The frustrating thing is the mix of Spanish songs she's released in the last two years could have made the best album of her career.

This is really great.

Robert, LPT and Butterfly like this.
  2. Por Primera Vez was done. This long trickle of singles when she could have just released a full album is so bizarre.

LPT likes this.
  3. So... what is this? Another random single? Off an album? I get so lost with her music 'career' these days.

4. The Shakira method

Laurence and bonnieetclyde like this.
  5. i really don't mind the lack of a full album, she was never going to have any kind of success with one. Dropping singles gets some some streams, keeps her popping up in the odd playlist and the songs she does release are all stellar.
    I feel like she wanted to keep releasing music and dropped this since she can't do anything with the Marry Me soundtrack at the moment.

6. Did she divorce Pitball as well? I thought they were made for life those two.

7. This is amazing and I just want it to live on an album now. The mix of Spanglish is perfect for her as well and I'd love her to get this away.

8. Where was the English album after Ain't Your Mama first though?

Loving her new 'El Dorado' inspired single cover by the way.

MidnightMissSuki likes this.
  9. She just talked about him a couple days ago!

I'm glad the Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitubll era of her career has ended, but there were certainly some bops to be found.

Island, Robert, Little L and 3 others like this.
  10. Just heard this now and it’s really an A-plus, top-tier bop.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  11. MB

MB

Love this new track, hopefully we'll get a top tier video. Still no idea what her 'strategy' is when it comes to music these days.

Robbietoxic and jakeyfw like this.
  12. I...dont think she has one.

13. Un, dos, tres, avanza

[​IMG]

Left, right, left, avanza

[​IMG]

One, two, step, avanza

[​IMG]

One of the best hooks of her career. I'm obsessed.

14. It really is a great hook. Reminds me of "1 - 2 - cha cha".

[​IMG]

Leader Beans likes this.
  15. My God, she is unbelievable...

Robbietoxic and jakeyfw like this.
  16. It's a nice simple song, but it samples Swalla from Jason Derulo in a heavy way...which is tired.

17. This is a monster bop.

18. The song is alright but the video is so good! Simple yet amazing. She really is the moment.

jakeyfw likes this.
  19. So I'm guessing she made a deal with the devil to make AKA her last album if she would never age beyond the age of 28?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.