Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 250 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. She looks absolutely stunning in that video. She's so captivating I cannot take my eyes off her.

I've only heard the song twice so far, but I'm loving it already.

2. Love the video but would have loved to see one of those big J’Lo dance breaks towards the end.

eliza and chasingthepast like this.
  3. She looks so stunning, especially in the pool scenes. Don't know why there's only two frames where they're together totaling 2 seconds tho.

4. The song is amazing.

eliza likes this.
  5. Just heard the song and this is really IT. Much better than the stuff with Maluma.

Saintsfan likes this.
  6. I'd like a version withhout the child.

Elvenpath, Txetxu and jakeyfw like this.
  7. She looks absolutely sickening but what else is new? And the song is a bop too. Hope it becomes a streaming hit at least.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This is her best single + video package since "Dinero". So good.

sesita likes this.

9. Love that she's giving us an old school making the video.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    Fuchsia and Robbietoxic like this.
  10. I just watched this three times in a row. A great video (as always) plus the song feels so fresh. She’s really on a high right now.

Announce the 2022 tour icon!

LPT, jakeyfw and studeane12 like this.
  11. This really sounds like a worldwide summer number one to me. I know it probably won’t get that push but it’s her best single in years.

Fuchsia, mattieh, LPT and 4 others like this.
  12. This is one of my favorite songs of the summer and the video was very nice as well. I really hope she has an album in the same style in her sleeve.

Fuchsia, LPT and theincredibleflipper like this.
  13. Really hope we get a performance somewhere of this.

14. I feel like no matter what she is selling, I'll always be buying. Jennifer Lopez has been more consistent in my life the past 30 years than some actual friends I have.

15. Low bar for me there.

16. I'm a biT obsessed with this now. The production is top notch.

theincredibleflipper likes this.

17. She also joked on an Apple Interview about doing a “This is me… now.” The nostalgic gays won, I’m afraid.

neinzedd, Island, Txetxu and 4 others like this.
  18. Well as someone who unabashedly loves classic musicals, I think this is excellent news. The King and I, Carousel, and South Pacific are all Rogers and Hammerstein musicals and I could see her in those three.

19. Need this. Get LaChapelle to reshoot the artwork, etc.

An Insider and Txetxu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.