Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 254 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Literally the last thing either of them want though.

2. True that. Anything for attention I guess.

3. Girl, the media is the third member of their relationship.

4. Can we get her This Is Me...Now with Bennifer 2.0?

5. I thought the third member of their relationship had been posted some pages back in gif form.

Verandi likes this.
  6. She does look so happy. It's rather cute.

Florencia. likes this.
  7. Completely random comment:

Last night, my neighbour was playing (loudly) No Me Ames , and I had forgotten just how much of a classic that song is, and how much I used to be obsessed with it when I was a dramatic teenager.

I went looking for a live performance of the song and came across this one, which caught my attention a lot. I am not that familiar with Jennifer's music and live performances (just singles and very popular performances, and mostly her personal life and public persona), so in my mind all her performances are perfectly choreographed until the last second, so this kinda relaxed, more "natural" performance was very surprising (but a really nice one! I loved it)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    HolyWater likes this.
  8. JLO GREECE though

9. All of jenny's duets with Marc are stellar. They mixed together so well.

Florencia. likes this.
  10. Is this your stan account?

11. yes

12. Greek men and JLo? SIGN ME UP!

13. JLo in a new interview for AdWeek:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/why-jlos-star-wont-stop-rising/amp/

‘’You’ve conquered fashion, music, film. What’s next for you? I’ll just be doing everything that I love. I have three movies coming out in 2022. One is Marry Me, with the soundtrack. I’m also working on new music, preparing a tour that I cannot wait to start when the world opens up even a little bit more and things are more back to normal. And simultaneously, I’m building the JLo lifestyle brand. It’s a mission that is going to be a big part of my second act—empowering women to create their most beautiful life.’’

I cannot WAIT to see her again. I’ve heard through the grapevine it’s an international tour too, which in reality for her probably means like 1 show in London, Paris and Amsterdam and that’s it ddd.

14. The way she has upgraded every single one of her bfs the moment she starts dating them.

Rob, Laurence, bonnieetclyde and 6 others like this.
  15. I really enjoyed her performance at the Global Citizen event. I think I'm Glad was my favourite, and the new song was cute, even if it didn't have much lyrics. I'm a sucker for those romantic end credits type of songs.

I'm always in awe of just how captivating she is

HolyWater likes this.
  16. I enjoyed it too, but something seemed a bit off? Not sure what it was but I felt a little underwhelmed. Maybe it’s because she herself has set the bar so high, but tonight wasn’t her best - the outfit wasn’t great and she seemed a little - dare I say it - unprepared for her standards? Loved the I’m Glad inclusion though!

Florencia. likes this.

17. I know what you mean! I must admit that I'm not that familiar with most of her performances (just awards shows, some very big events, etc.), but the set felt also kinda short? And it felt more "free" than her usual more complex choreographed performances, maybe?

I mostly enjoyed the duets (cause she looked like she was having lots of fun), I'm Glad (because of the nostalgia, and seeing her recreate the dances from the video) and the new song

18. I haven't seen the performance in question, but let me say that one of the best things about Bennifer 2.0 is the reintroduction of I'm Glad into her repertoire. It is one of her best - and criminally underrated - singles.

19. Her full set.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  20. I never really thought about it but yes, now Bennifer are a thing she can go back to this album/these songs and enjoy them whereas (I'd imagine) before she probably wouldn't have wanted to associate herself with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.