Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 257 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I miss that era when it seemed like JLo showed up to every award show with a new song and served choreo.

Island, GimmeWork, Poker Pro and 3 others like this.
  2. It feels like the entire single release came and went in about two days but I'm still listening to Cambia el Paso on the regular. One of her best teebs.

3. Hypnotico is coming.

4. Tami Chynn found rotting (again)

Mikey1701, Laurence and Macanudo like this.
  5. On My Way and a Marry Me trailer coming on the 18th.

6. Full trailer Thursday.

How much we betting the end of the trailer will say “In Theatres and on Peacock”.

7. I can’t imagine they will have pushed this movie back 3 different times if they weren’t committed to a full theatrical release. It’s been done for 2 years and had been pulled from at least 3 release dates cuz the studio had enough faith in it.

8. Not sure I buy J.Lo and Owen Wilson as a couple...

Leopold likes this.
  9. Yeah there's a lot of hope that this is going to be a $100m Valentine's movie. No way it's going Peacock when it'll kill the international release. Halloween Kills this is not.

Macanudo likes this.
  10. On My Way, her promo single for Marry Me is out now

And here's the trailer

You can bet I'll drag my fiance to the cinema to watch this. It looks hilarious

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    Island, Mr.Arroz, Robbietoxic and 5 others like this.
  11. It looks like a good old fashioned Rom Com and I am here for it. She sells the hell out of them.
    Plus it’s time to accept Owen Wilson as an utter babe. Him and Jenny had real chemistry.
    On My Way is awesome. I would be here for an album of empowering anthems like this and Limitless. She may not have a huge voice but she emotes each and every note she sings.

12. I don't see it. At all.

13. Not her rekindling that palpable chemistry with her Anaconda co-star!

Island, Fuchsia, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  14. Wait… why do I want to watch this. Is this… old age?

Florencia. likes this.
  15. It looks adorable. And higher budget than Second Act so hello lets celebrate that!

Island, neinzedd, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  16. She lipped for her life tonight on the AMA's! Always the queen of promo! Its actually a cute song. One of the better ones she's released over the last few years.

Florencia. and studeane12 like this.
  17. It's cute. I don't think it's anything to get excited by. Jenny excels at the uptempo bops but her ballads and mid-tempos usually come off a little pretentious.

18. It's such a beautiful song. This performance is bizarre though as you can hear at times the actual live vocal click on. I wonder why they made that choice as she's more than capable of delivering a fully live and competent vocal for this sort of song.

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I'll probably watch the movie. I love her as an actor.

20. I love her and think she’s amazing but fully live? A ballad? Ddd.

It is strange that they’ve made it so obvious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.